1085RE: [rtsnet] RTS New York!

  • Ioannides Dimitri
    Feb 18, 2012
      Dear all,

      Further to Alison's message I would like to inform you of two sessions that are not RTS sponsored but nevertheless will include tourism/hospitality related papers. I am involved in the first session and co-presenting a paper.

      See below:

      1172 Fragmented workplaces, worker mobility and union strategies: experiences from the hospitality sector and beyond (I)
      is scheduled on Friday, 2/24/2012, from 8:00 AM - 9:40 AM in Madison Suite 2, Sheraton Hotel, Fifth Floor

      1272 Fragmented workplaces, worker mobility and union strategies: experiences from the hospitality sector and beyond (II)
      is scheduled on Friday, 2/24/2012, from 10:00 AM - 11:40 AM in Madison Suite 2, Sheraton Hotel, Fifth Floor

      Also do not forget I have organized a roundtable session on enclave tourism that will be at 12:40 on Sunday.

      Thanks.

      Dimitri Ioannides