1084RTS New York!

  • Alison Gill
    Feb 18, 2012
      Dear RTS members:
      I hope that many of you will have the opportunity to attend the New York AAG meeting in New York beginning on Friday 24th. We have 24 sessions that are organized/co-organized by our group. So thank you to those who have worked on organizing these sessions and the presenters too. If you haven't already checked sessions out on the AAG website online program, you can find the on-line program under: Schedule/Program > preliminary program > online program and then under the search function indicate Specialty group search - "tourism" where you will find all the session details

      I hope that many of you will be able to attend the RTS business meeting! It's in an awful time slot Monday 27th 8-9 pm in the Sheraton Hotel, Liberty 5 suite, on the 3rd Floor. Beyond 'general' business, we will be announcing the recipients of the Roy Wolfe Award and the Student Paper Competition. I will try to keep the meeting as short as possible so that we can then carry on to the fun part of the evening when we will adjourn to a local eatery for food( pizza; snacks and drinks etc) - the destination is yet to be determined (when we know we'll try and get the word out at sessions etc) - but hopefully as many of you as possible will join us at the meeting beforehand.

      I won't be arriving until Saturday - so will miss a number of RTS sessions on Friday but I hope to catch up with some of you over the weekend.

      I look forward to seeing old friends and meeting new ones - if we haven't met before and you see me around - do come and introduce yourselves to me.

      See (many of you I hope)in New York.

      Best wishes
      Alison
    • Show all 2 messages in this topic