1031CFP AAG New York - new RTS session

  • Alison Gill
    Aug 30 1:09 PM
    Dear All:
    Please find attached a CFP for a newly proposed RTS session entitled 'When "the rest" enters "the west":(Re-)Negotating identities in touristic settings' proposed by Sybille Frank, (Technical University Darmstadt).

    As the CFPs for sponsored sessions have been coming in to me in bits and pieces I'll be back to you all next week with a full listing of proposed sessions.

    Hoping that many of you are planning to attend the NY meeting and will be presenting papers in the recreation, tourism, sport arena. If you have not seen a session in which your paper fits - we will attempt, in a post hoc fashion, to assemble individually submitted papers into some coherent sessions under the RTS banner.

    Back to you soon
    Best wishes
    Alison