Re: Starting on my own project for CP v3.0

  • Deric
    Message 1 of 50 , Jun 11, 2010
      Does that work for you? When I tried to use the native exporter on any of the larger word files it totally futzed out on me. It would leave out images, mess with the formatting, I would end up with some crazy abortion of a PDF. The pdf version of one of those deformed "Hills Have Eyes" babies....
      --- In rtalsorian@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Helton" <christopher.helton@...> wrote:

      > Actually, check your version of word and the Microsoft site. Most versions of Word now have native exporters, but you might have to download it. That's all it took with my copy of Word 2007.
      >
      > Chris
      > -- Sent from my Palm Pre
      > On Jun 11, 2010 8:15 PM, Tallknight Tallknight@... wrote:

      > The conversion from word to pdf isn't that hard....look up a program called
      >
      > Ghostpdf. it installs a 'virtual' printer on your machine. then when you go
      >
      > to 'print' your word doc, instead it gets converted to a pdf....
      >
      > cheers
      >

      > On Fri, Jun 11, 2010 at 7:12 PM, Kevin kevida97@... wrote:
      >

      > > I am going to do my own CP v3.0 project. This is of course if I can get Mr.
      >
      > > Pondsmith's permission to do so.Essentially I will be doing CP 2020 using
      >
      > > Fuzion rules. Now, who here knows how to convert Microsoft Word documnets
      >
      > > into Adobe PDFs? If you could tutor me when I am about ready to release my
      >
      > > stuff as well as create a web site for it.

    • Eric Walker
      Message 50 of 50 , Jul 12, 2010
        yes sir...