Pickup at 3pm at CMC Parents' Field

  • Jim Sterling
    Message 1 of 6 , Oct 30, 2010

      Great turnout last week!  Should be a nice day today -- so come play some ultimate at 3pm!

      Jim

      believed to be clean.
    • Jim Sterling
      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 6, 2010

        Let’s play at 3pm!

        When a ball dreams, it dreams it’s a disc.

        Jim

        believed to be clean.
      • Neal Young
        Message 3 of 6 , Jan 8, 2011
          If you want to play today at 3pm in Claremont,
          sign up at activepickup.com/claremontult ...
          so we can see if we have enough.

          Does anyone know if the fields are available? (Jim?)

          Neal

          On Nov 6, 2010, at 9:46 AM, Jim Sterling wrote:

          > Let’s play at 3pm!
          >
          > When a ball dreams, it dreams it’s a disc.
          >

          > Jim
          >

          > --
          > believed to be clean.

        • Neal Young
          Message 4 of 6 , Jan 15, 2011
            If you aren't at Lei-out, and want to play pickup today
            leave a note at activepickup.com/claremontult...

            (3pm at Parent's field)

            Neal