game tonight?

  • write2tp
    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 30, 2010
      Just wondering since the weather is spotty.. It's a bit of a long drive for me so I am debating it..
    • Christophe
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 30, 2010
        Just passed by lights r on and ppl are playing. Slight sprinkle still playable weather by far temp in low 80s

        Sent from my iPhone

        On Sep 30, 2010, at 6:54 PM, "write2tp" <todd@...> wrote:

        Just wondering since the weather is spotty.. It's a bit of a long drive for me so I am debating it..

      • echo_42
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 14, 2011
          Hey,

          Since we don't have lights this week, anyone up for some ultimate from 6-8?

          -Megan
        • nitrophila@hotmail.com
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 14, 2011
            I would be up for it if we get enough people.

            Brian

            Sent via DROID on Verizon Wireless

            Since we don't have lights this week, anyone up for some ultimate from 6-8?

            -Megan

          • Neal
            Message 5 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
              Megan says we have lights tonight. Do we have numbers? If you want to play tonight (8pm as usual), leave your name at http://riversideult.activepickup.com .

              -Neal
            • Neal
              Message 6 of 6 , Jan 3, 2012
                Game is ON tonight (tue dec 3, 8pm).

                Lights are already on if you want to show up early.

                Lights will probably turn off early (9:30pm), so let's start on time!

                -Neal