Coming to your group

  • satyaguru
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 23, 2004
      I recently became member and went through most of the message
      archives. I appreciate the motivational messages on meditation. As a
      message said we have time to watch TV but when it comes to doing your
      duty we laze about. It is sad but true. Really if we don't attend to
      mediatation than are we not a Jhotsangi?( Associated with false
      things).

      I think it is high time we all,i.e whoever who is not doing the main
      task, revamp our spiritual goals, redistribute priorities. To this
      extent mutual reminders are wonderful and satvic in approach.

      I once again thank for this good purpose with which the group is
      formed and hope that all of us become satisfied with our meditation.
      I feel that we only have to give ourselves the certificate that our
      meditation is going on well by the Grace of Him - by increasing our
      efforts in meditation. It is we who will be accounted for every
      moment not our mind. So let all us try our best to keep Simran going
      on during the day and try to attend to meditation.

      As rightly said in one mail We are responsible for our mediattion and
      not our mind. The mind is but a servant who unfortunately has become
      our master. But temporarliy. For the Master has now given us the Naam.
    • Angel Mirth
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 3, 2004
        Hello,
        I read your nice note and was wondering who your Master is. Hope to hear from you soon.
        R.S, Angel

      • Stephen Fine
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 7, 2004
          > Hi Angel,
          My Master is Charan Singh.I am glad you liked the little
          note.The Book of Mirdad is full of things like this.
          R.S
          Skfarblum

          > Hello,
          > I read your nice note and was wondering who your Master is. Hope to hear
          > from you soon.
          > R.S, Angel

          > Yahoo! Groups Links

          GMX DSL-Netzanschluss + Tarif zum supergünstigen Komplett-Preis!
        • Angel Mirth
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 9, 2004
            Dear Stephen,
            My Master is also Charan Singh, My Husband and I have been Satsangis going on I guess 17 years. We are from Wisconsin. Tell me if its ok where are you from and how you came to be on the path. Are you from India? Tell me anything you would like to tell me about yourself and I will do the same. I posted a new message on the message board, read it if you would like and post what you think of my idea ok?
            Warm Rahda Soami greetings, love Jeanette