Re: Rahda Soami greetings from Angel

  • Ricardo Williams
    Message 1 of 7 , Sep 8, 2004
      -
      Dear Sister..

      We all miss him.. I listen to his satsangs every Sunday and
      sometimes before I do my meditation at night. He answered a letter I
      wrote him as a little boy.. It seemed to have no meaning to me until
      I got older. That letter (his words) stayed with me through some of
      the darkess moments of my life..

      RS

      -- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "Jeanette" <angelsmirth@y...> wrote:
      > Hello everyone! I wanted to introduce myself to all. I am a
      Satsangi
      > of 17 or 18 yrs I lost count.lol. My Master Is Charan singh whom I
      > miss dearly. I reside in Wisconsin, u.s.a. Land of cold and
      cheese,lol
      > I moved here from Florida about 11 years ago. When I lived there
      > there were alot more Satsangis, here I am more remote and the
      closest
      > Sangat is like 2 hrs away so I rarely go. I do miss being able to
      > meet other Satsangis and I am hoping to meet some here and talk to.
      > Love,and a warm Rahda Soami to all!
      > Love, Angel***
    • Haresh Valecha
      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 14, 2004
        dear brother,accept my greetings
        radhasoami
        i am also satsangi,staying in japan ,the country of meat and alcohal,
        we also face problems but babaji is great ,he help us to move safely.
        by birth i am indian,i had been to dera lot of times,
        i miss all the fun,dera is like heaven on earth
        urs sincerely
        harry

      • Raj
        Message 3 of 7 , Sep 14, 2004
          warmest radha soami greetings to u sister. i am raj from bombay but now in rio de janeiro. here i dont kno about any satangs or satsangi�s. there seems to be no satsang ghar. i miss the satsangs and sewa very much. recieved initiation from BABAji in 2004 april. wish there was a satsang 2hrs close to me and i would have surely gone for the satsang and to meet the sangat. i dont kno when will it be possible for me to recieve HIS darshan again. u r very lucky. am here in brazil for 6 mnths now. not so easy here. the language and most of the food contains egg or some or the other meat. me and my wife eat mostly at home. i miss india a lot. there it is so easy to maintain vegetarianism. also sewa is so much possible. i miss all this very much. sis 2hrs isnt far at all. satsang is very far for me and i cant afford to go there as its very expensive.
          MAHARAJji is so loving. i love to talk with those who have recieved initiation from HIM.
          lotsa radha soami love to you.
          raj.

        • Raj
          Message 4 of 7 , Sep 16, 2004
            dear brother harry, so good to hear from you. i guess we can understand our problem as we are in a similar situation. do keep in touch. we can try exchange notes.

            Message 5 of 7 , Sep 18, 2004
              DEAR RAJ

              THANX

              RADHASOAMI

              IT IS VERY KIND TO GET A REPLY FROM U

              ALMIGHTY IS ALWAYS WITH US

              DONT PANIC IN SUCH SITUATIONS,HE WILL HELP US

              BE 100% SURE,AND BELEIVE HIM

              U DO WHATEVER HE WANT U TO DO

              URS

              HARRY

            • Raj
              Message 6 of 7 , Sep 19, 2004
                radha soami harry, brother, right now i am feeling very miserable here. there is so much lack of freedom here being a satsangi. in india it is so easy to live a life of a satsangi.
                but i think there is a purpose in all that is happening in life. all is happening by HIS will and HE loves us very much and has the best plan for us. what i need is full faith in HIM at all the times.

                pls do keep in touch harry.

                raj.