The Great Master Answers

  • Pramod
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 26, 2006
      Radhasoami Ji

      Taken from the Dawn of light(letters between the sangat and the
      Great Master in America)

      Q : " I receive no results from the exercises "

      A : " Your mind is still wavering.Do not worry,but sit in the
      spiritual exercises with great calmness.Even the desire to see
      scatters the mind.The moment the mind contracts into the eye focus,it
      will see the Light.The Light is already there.The attention wich is to
      see the Light is outward yet "