Re: [rssbeas] new here

  • Mukesh Gangwani
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 10 9:51 PM
      Dear Friend,
      It is pleasing to note that u r interested in Sant Mat. The only way to begin & understand the insights of Sant Mat, u may attend the satsang held nereby your place on regular basis. In order to know the details of the same, pl send an email at Satsang.Venues@.... You will get all the necessary details without any difficulties. In addition, there are lots of Sant Mat Books on sale at each center at an affordable prices which may be read in ur leisure hours.
      In case u have any difficulty, pl feel free to contact at this email: mukesh_gangwani@... or at this group email: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com. you will get all the necessary help.
      With best wishes,

      Regards,

      Mukesh