Re: [rssbeas] Re: I got a proze

  • I WANT YOU: By Salaik Brothers
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 27, 2012
      ________________________________
      From: Dinesh Sharma <dineshchandsharma@...>
      To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Monday, 22 October 2012 3:03 AM
      Subject: Re: [rssbeas] Re: I got a proze

      RS All,

      Babaji's grace comes to dose who keep mouth shut n introvert
      towards spiritual, dnt utter satguru's grace in public, . Dnt Show anybody
      (even to family) dat i have achieved something while doing bhajan & simran.

      If we are unable to digest his grace den he thinks next tym to bless us
      again while doing B&S. Will only give when we get mature. N its really
      admirable whoever take step towards babaji's teachings or spiritualism but
      it more admirable if we dnt get counted it. Woh Sab janta... Rag Rag se
      wafik h.........

      Apologise if somebody has taken mah words otherwise...

      Radha soami.

      --

      *------*
      **