Re: [rssbeas] Radha soami

  • vir vikram sharma
    Message 1 of 10 , Aug 31, 2012
      Radha somai ji

      i want to know that ki jab sab khush satguru ke hand mai hai tu fir satsangio ke divorces kyo hote hai. jab ke dono ko nam dan ke bakshish ho rakhi ho

      with regard

      Vir Vikram

      ________________________________
      From: pramodkulchandani@... <pramodkulchandani@...>
      To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
      Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 8:02 AM

      You do the exactly the right thing by maintaining harmony in your house. You should tell the person that Huzur Mahahraj ji himself used to say that u don't worry about these things u do your family duty and the Guru will do the rest. Try to imagine the Guru while cooking since u r not intitated pray to Baba ji he will make everything Right.
      Best Regards
      Sent on my BlackBerry® from Vodafone

      Message 2 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
        It certainly is not a fault of Sant Mat but the fault of people who are following Sant Mat that there are so many divorces in the world. We can't throw our burden on our Satguru because of our shortcomings. Huzur Maharaj Ji & Baba Ji have clearly expressed their views in Santmat Books as well as in Satsangs, it is upto us to understand them properly & follow them.
        With warmest Radhasoami & Regards,

        Mukesh

        From: Mukesh Gangwani <mukesh_gangwani@...>

        From: pramodkulchandani@... <pramodkulchandani@...>

        To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com

        Date: Thursday, August 30, 2012, 8:02 AM

      • pramodkulchandani@yahoo.co.in
        Message 3 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
          Sir,
          Divorces,Happy Marriages,Wealth,Poverty,Sadness,Happiness are according to ones destiny. An intitated person might be very poor but might not be unhappy. So an intiated person can also go through divorces if its written in his destiny he must leave everything on His Master. He will do as he deems fit. If any queries write to him. You will get your answer

          Message 4 of 10 , Sep 1, 2012
            Radha Soami Vikram ji

            Jo apne pucha Iska simple sa answer hai ,Its not about satsangi or non satsangi .
            Being a non satsangi also u can maintain a healthy relation .It all depends on ur maturity level ,ur trust ,caring and understanding with each other.

            This implies for not only husband wife relations but to all relations in society  .

            Baki ye duniya to maya nagri hai .Aur maya ne apne 5 sanik chod rakhe hai har time (krodh, lobh, ahenkaar,kaam,moh),
            mann ke kahe lag kar hum kya kya nahi kar jaate.So be alert everytime  Jo samajhdaari se inka samna karega aur inki chaal se bachkar rahega uska jeevan bade arram se chalta hai .Maalik ke vachno ke saath bhi juda rehta hai .

            Moreover, Satsango mein to kitni baar bataya jaata hai ye bhi ki how to face these 5 devils and fight with them , ek satsangi ko samaaj mein rehte hue kaise jeevan jeena chahiye  ,, ab amal karna to hamare upar hi hai

            Kehne ko satsangi bahut hai par satguru ke kahe par amal koi koi karta hai.Jaisa ki sunne mein aata hai ki sacha satsangi bhi koi koi.

            Jo satsang sunkar amal karta hai , Neeyam se bhajan simran karta hai , wo sada khushi khushi khuda ka shukra karte hai aur in jhagdo mein vyarth samay nahi bitate.

            Satgur ke vachno par amal karne se sache satsangi ka Parmarth bhi banata hai aur swarath bhi .

            Thanks & Regards,
            Puneet Arora

            ________________________________

            Message 5 of 10 , Sep 4, 2012
              Absolutely correct. Your duty towards your family is just as important. Babaji has never asked anyone to renounce their responsibilities and come on to the path. I can suggest one more thing. You may write to Babaji and seek his counsel. The response should clear a lot of confusion regarding the correctness of your actions as well as the possibility of initiation.

              I have known of a case exactly similar to yours where the lady in question did get initiated.

              One more thing we need to keep in mind is that initiation is His prerogative. He may or may not initiate you or may initiate you at a time when you are ready. Don't worry about it. If He has given you the desire the fruits are also not far.

            • Ashutosh Srivastava
              Message 6 of 10 , Sep 7, 2012
                In my view it is the element of 'free will'...as we all know and is written in scriptures also, we all have our share of 'free will' which decides our course of actions and subsquent results...i heard a satsang of Baba ji (in Delhi) in which he said that it is best to surrender this small element of 'free will' also to the great master as we are ill-equipped to handle it independently.

                So even if we are experiencing trouble and pain in any relationship one should just treat it as a will of the master and at best pray to him. Rather than taking retaliatory actions, if we surrender our free will to him he WITHOUT FAIL provides a solution.

                The above are my personal opinions only.

                With Radha Soami Greetings !

                To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
                From: mukesh_gangwani@...
                Date: Sat, 1 Sep 2012 04:05:14 -0700