To reach Nizamuddin Railway Station from Chattarpur satsang ghar

  • Vishal Aggarwal
    Message 1 of 5 , Jan 30, 2012
      Radhaswami ji,

      Can you guys help me out with the way on how to reach Nizamuddin Railway
      Station from Chattarpur satsang ghar by public transport. Also, please give
      me a rough estimate of the time required to reach the station from satsang
      ghar, if I start moving right after babaji's satsang at the time of
      bhandara in March?

      Thanks & Regards,
      Vishal

    • attractsafari@yahoo.com
      Message 2 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
        Vishal ji ,
        Chhatarpur satsang ghar se nizamuddin station pahunchane mai minimum , 1 se 1:30 hours lagte hai , lakin baba ji ke satsang ke douran , heavy trafiic ki wajah se atleast 2 se 2:30 mai aap pahunch sakte hai .
        Radha soami
        Sent from BlackBerry� on Airtel

        Message 3 of 5 , Feb 1, 2012
          Dear Vishal ji radha soami

          Best option 1) U have is reach New delhi station take delhi
          metro to till qutab minar staion after that local bus or for bhati centre
          (satsang vanue) it will be better & convience way to reach chattarpur
          satsang centre. apporx time to reach 1hour 15 min.

          second option 2) from nizzamudin u have take so many buses for AIIMS after
          that u got lots of buses run special for bhati centre (satsang vanue) from
          morning 5.30 am.

          any other help u can buzz me 9213853427

          On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Vishal Aggarwal
          <vishalaggarwal5@...>wrote:

          > **
          >

          > Radhaswami ji,
          >
          > Can you guys help me out with the way on how to reach Nizamuddin Railway
          > Station from Chattarpur satsang ghar by public transport. Also, please give
          > me a rough estimate of the time required to reach the station from satsang
          > ghar, if I start moving right after babaji's satsang at the time of
          > bhandara in March?
          >
          > Thanks & Regards,
          > Vishal

        • Sanjay Setia
          Message 4 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
            You may get direct (satsang special) buses from Satsang centre to
            Nizamuddin Rly Stn.

            Else:
            (i) You can reach to Mehrauli by taking any satsang bus and then take
            another DTC bus for Nizamuddin.
            (ii) Reach to Chhatarpur Metro station, take yellow line till INA (next
            station after AIIMS). Take a bus or auto from there.

            Whatever option you choose, take a margin of 2.5 to 3 hours, because
            traffic on chhatterpur road is unpredictable during satsang days, specially
            on Sunday.

            On Thu, Feb 2, 2012 at 1:20 PM, Harish Mehta <harymeta@...> wrote:

            > **
            >

            > Dear Vishal ji radha soami
            >
            > Best option 1) U have is reach New delhi station take delhi
            > metro to till qutab minar staion after that local bus or for bhati centre
            > (satsang vanue) it will be better & convience way to reach chattarpur
            > satsang centre. apporx time to reach 1hour 15 min.
            >
            > second option 2) from nizzamudin u have take so many buses for AIIMS after
            > that u got lots of buses run special for bhati centre (satsang vanue) from
            > morning 5.30 am.
            >
            > any other help u can buzz me 9213853427
            >
            > On Mon, Jan 30, 2012 at 9:03 PM, Vishal Aggarwal
            > <vishalaggarwal5@...>wrote:
            >
            > > **
            >

            > > Radhaswami ji,
            > >
            > > Can you guys help me out with the way on how to reach Nizamuddin Railway
            > > Station from Chattarpur satsang ghar by public transport. Also, please
            > give
            > > me a rough estimate of the time required to reach the station from
            > satsang
            > > ghar, if I start moving right after babaji's satsang at the time of
            > > bhandara in March?
            > >
            > > Thanks & Regards,
            > > Vishal

          • Vishal Aggarwal
            Message 5 of 5 , Feb 2, 2012
              Radhaswami,

              Thank you all very much for your time. Now I know how to reach Station from
              Satsang Ghar. Thank you soo much.

              *Regards,
              Vishal*