Re: [rssbeas] i need your help on my search

  • Manisha Lalchandani
    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 3, 2011
      Radhasoami

      Here is the link , I have not downloaded the copy , please check the
      trustworthy of the site and then only download...

      http://www.ebooklibs.com/gospel_of_jesus,_in_search_of_his_original_teachings.html

      On Wed, Jan 26, 2011 at 7:10 PM, anil <anil_kumar0008@...> wrote:

      > Dear sangat,
      >
      > Radhasoami ,
      >
      > If anybody knows about the book entitled as "John Davidson's: Gospel Of
      > Jesus, In search of His Original Teachings". If anybody has the pdf for
      > above described book then pls post it on the 'Files' link of this site.Its
      > my kind request to all of you.
      >
      > Radhasoami Ji

    • anil
      Message 2 of 3 , Feb 16, 2011
        Radhasoami Ji,

        Thank you so much manisha ji. Its my luck or the arrangement by dear Baba Ji, that you advised the above link. Now there is a way where i can make my search on. Thank you so much.