  • Priya Budhiraja
    Message 1 of 11 , Jan 2, 2011
      RS ji,

      Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May the blessings of our Satguru enrich
      your family,friends and yourself with health , wealth , love , happiness and
      spiritual success.....

      Warm rgds,
      Priya

    • Mukesh Gangwani
      Message 2 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
        Wishing you & your family too a Very Happy, Bright, Prosperous & Sparkling New Year - 2011.

        Regards & Warmest Radhasoamis!!

        Mukesh

        Message 3 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
          Thanks and we wish you too............

          Message 4 of 11 , Jan 4, 2011
            Radhasoami and a very happy new year to all

            Message 5 of 11 , Jan 7, 2011
              Cant any one give me some addresses of our Brothers/sisters in Malaysia and Singapore.....as I amd visiting and wish to have address of our Satsang Centres....thanks and Radhasoami...

              Message 6 of 11 , Jan 7, 2011
                Regarding the addresses of our Brothers/sisters in Malaysia and Singapore, try
                writing to:
                satsang.venues@...

                ________________________________

                Message 7 of 11 , Jan 8, 2011
                  You can write to the 'Local and Worldwide Satsang Email Directory Assistance' at this email address: satsang.venues@... They should have information on all the Satsang meetings worldwide. RS, David

                  Message 8 of 11 , Jan 11, 2011
                    Radhaswami Jee

                    Satsang Ghar in Singapore is situated at Amber Road, on Amber Garden end.
                    I dont actually remember the Plot No.

                    But you can easily locate it on amber road close to amber garden side. On back side of Chinese Swimming Club.

                    You can take bus no 36 from suntec convention center. Thats easiest by transport.
                    Alternatively a taxi would be a gud option. If moving by bus..Use Google maps..its very helpful and gives detailed bus and metro options

                    Contact number is: +65-64474956.

                    Regards

                    From: sunehkumar chopra <sunehkumar@...>

                    To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 12:44 PM

                    From: vikrant ghai <vikrantghai_2005@...>

                    To: "harsachin kumar" <harsachin2003@...>, rssbeas@yahoogroups.com

                    Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 11:21 PM

                    From: Mukesh Gangwani <mukesh_gangwani@...>

                    To: "harsachin kumar" <harsachin2003@...>, rssbeas@yahoogroups.com

                    From: Priya Budhiraja <priya.budh@...>

                    To: "harsachin kumar" <harsachin2003@...>, rssbeas@yahoogroups.com

                    Message 9 of 11 , Jan 11, 2011
                      when is babaji's satsang in Singapore

                      Regards

                      On Tue, Jan 11, 2011 at 5:23 PM, Chris Hyde <chris.ny30@...> wrote:

> [...]
                      >
                      > Contact number is: +65-64474956.
                      >
                      > Regards
                      >

                      > --- On Sat, 8/1/11, David Hedges <davidhedges48@...<davidhedges48%40yahoo.com>>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > From: David Hedges <davidhedges48@... <davidhedges48%40yahoo.com>>
                      > Subject: Re: [rssbeas]Address and contact No. of Satsang Centres at
                      > Malaysia and Singapore.....
                      > To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com <rssbeas%40yahoogroups.com>
                      > Date: Saturday, 8 January, 2011, 4:08 PM
                      >

                      > You can write to the 'Local and Worldwide Satsang Email Directory
                      > Assistance' at this email address: satsang.venues@...<satsang.venues%40spirituallink.info>They should have information on all the Satsang meetings worldwide. RS,
                      > David
                      >
                      > --- On Fri, 1/7/11, sunehkumar chopra <sunehkumar@...<sunehkumar%40yahoo.com>>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > From: sunehkumar chopra <sunehkumar@... <sunehkumar%40yahoo.com>>
                      >
                      > Subject: Re: [rssbeas]Address and contact No. of Satsang Centres at
                      > Malaysia and Singapore.....
                      >
                      > To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com <rssbeas%40yahoogroups.com>
                      >
                      > Date: Friday, January 7, 2011, 12:44 PM
                      >

                      > Cant any one give me some addresses of our Brothers/sisters in Malaysia and
                      > Singapore.....as I amd visiting and wish to have address of our Satsang
                      > Centres....thanks and Radhasoami...
                      >
                      > --- On Tue, 1/4/11, vikrant ghai <vikrantghai_2005@...<vikrantghai_2005%40yahoo.com>>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > From: vikrant ghai <vikrantghai_2005@...<vikrantghai_2005%40yahoo.com>
                      > >

                      > Subject: Re: [rssbeas]
                      >
                      > To: "harsachin kumar" <harsachin2003@... <harsachin2003%40yahoo.com>>,
                      > rssbeas@yahoogroups.com <rssbeas%40yahoogroups.com>
                      >
                      > Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 11:21 PM
                      >

                      > Radhasoami and a very happy new year to all
                      >
                      > --- On Tue, 1/4/11, Mukesh Gangwani <mukesh_gangwani@...<mukesh_gangwani%40yahoo.com>>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > From: Mukesh Gangwani <mukesh_gangwani@...<mukesh_gangwani%40yahoo.com>
                      > >

                      > Subject: Re: [rssbeas]
                      >
                      > To: "harsachin kumar" <harsachin2003@... <harsachin2003%40yahoo.com>>,
                      > rssbeas@yahoogroups.com <rssbeas%40yahoogroups.com>
                      >
                      > Date: Tuesday, January 4, 2011, 2:00 PM
                      >

                      > Wishing you & your family too a Very Happy, Bright, Prosperous & Sparkling
                      > New Year - 2011.
                      >

                      > Regards & Warmest Radhasoamis!!
                      >

                      > Mukesh
                      >
                      > --- On Sun, 1/2/11, Priya Budhiraja <priya.budh@...<priya.budh%40yahoo.co.in>>
                      > wrote:
                      >
                      > From: Priya Budhiraja <priya.budh@... <priya.budh%40yahoo.co.in>>
                      >
                      > Subject: [rssbeas] (unknown)
                      >
                      > To: "harsachin kumar" <harsachin2003@... <harsachin2003%40yahoo.com>>,
                      > rssbeas@yahoogroups.com <rssbeas%40yahoogroups.com>
                      >
                      > Date: Sunday, January 2, 2011, 5:37 AM
                      >

                      > RS ji,
                      >
                      > Have a Happy and Prosperous New Year. May the blessings of our Satguru
                      > enrich
                      >
                      > your family,friends and yourself with health , wealth , love , happiness

                      Thanks and regards.....
                      Anuj Madan
                      +91-99000-41180
                      Bangalore

                    • sunehkumar chopra
                      Message 10 of 11 , Jan 11, 2011
                        Thanks a lot........and Radhasoami.
                        This information is required by my friend Dr.Krishan Aggarwal, who is going to visit Spore.
                        Thanks to yahoo group and special thanks to Chris.

                        Dr.S.K.Chopra, N.D.Y.D.
                        Doctor of Naturopathy and Yoga
                        Emails:sunehkumar@...;skchopra45@...;skype:skchopra1945
                        (on line Teaching and Training for Patients,Students and Trainers)
                        Mobile..+91-9999922664

                        Message 11 of 11 , Jan 13, 2011
                          Anuj,

                          Radhaswami Jee.
                          Please contact the number in previous mail for the date.
                          If you are in singapore, please visit the satsang ghar(address below) and register your email id and phone number with them. Incase of a surprise visit by dearest Babaji they satsangi's will give call you a call.

                          Radhaswami Jee