Re: [rssbeas] Few Lines From Babaji

  • pooja khurana
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 1, 2005
      Aarti ji Radha Swami
      This is Pooja . Aarti i want to ask something.
      First I m telling u about myself. i m from Delhi, i just got married, and my parents are not belieave in any guru.& but i cannot stay without Babaji, what should i do , even i dont have any santmat circle, i have everything , but i dont have Babaji. Yes Babaji is with me. but where he is , Babaji use to say Do the Meditation. But Meditation without santmat circle how can i go for it.
      I am waiting for your reply
      RADHA SWAMI JI
      Arti <aarugulati@...> wrote:
      Few Lines from Spiritual Discourse By Babaji,Sunday,19 August
      2001,Hongkong

      Our pyaray Babaji has Define Mind as ---

      Mind is like a Bottomless Well The More you put into it,the more its
      capacity to hold the Water,Therefore,neither INDULGENCE nor
      SUPPRESSION works to control the mind.These are two extremes.What we
      need to do is to ERRADICATE it,and to wean our mind.Just Like How a
      Computer's output is what we feed into it (input),we should feed our
      Mind with Positivity......We must channelize our desires.

      Our pyaray Babaji has stressed on these lines
      ***** Nothing in this world comes Free......We have 2 pay price 4
      Everything.****** This is Same in Santmat.

      As a River is controlled to Avoid Flooding,our mind must be
      controlled by MEDITATION .MEDITATION is a way to get control back
      into our Lives.Our Minds like Bees .......Always Buzzing Around and
      not able to take its place in its Home (true Home).It is controlled
      only By Meditation.

      &&&&&&& It is all his wish that I m writing few lines & will try 2
      write more later...&&&&&&

      Main message was the Same Do the Meditation live life with Positive
      Approach, and Accept happily what comes 2 u through him
      then whatever it is becomes divine in itself !!!!!!!

      Lines from one Satsangi <<<<<<<SATGURUJI Se Pyar essa hoon ke jab
      khayal aay tab deedar hoon jay >>>>>>>>> essa pyar Malik Sabko dee.

      With RadhaSoami Greetingss
      Artii

    • Gaurav
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 4, 2005
        Two roads diverged in the wood, and I -

        I took the one less travelled by,

        and that has made all the difference.

        Verse of Frost's Poem -

        In choosing the Master's road we have to begin making a series of choices : If we have been indebriated, we have to promise to sober up, if we have enjoyed the flesh of animals, we have to change our eating habits. If we have practised immorality, we have to straighten up and fly right. If we have been a poor son or daughter, a lousy husband or wife, we have to start to do our duty. If we have loved lying in bed in the morning, we have to practice getting up early.

        We might call Sant Mat "the road less travelled". There is some wordly price to pay for taking the " less travelled road" , yet within the framework of vows, making adjustments, having taken the master's path we begin to sense that the things are different for us because of that choice- now are on our way home.

        Excerpts : - Spiritual Link.

        Radahsoami

        Gaurav