Re: [rssbeas] FW: Fwd: Sakhi

  • suriD
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 2 8:13 AM
      Nice one!!!!!. Does somebody have scanned version of Parmarthi sakhiyaan

      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 2 8:34 AM
        Radhasoami,
        As everybody i was also  going thru' a bad phase , still going on but not much. Now i have have leave everything on the almighty Baba Ji. Whatever he does  will be good for me. From that day when i gave all my worries to him. I am feeling pretty much happy. I went to a church here in US for the first time. The Pastor was reading something from Bible and he said Jesus said give all your worries to me and you just think about that almighty. I am here to take care but people always keep on thinking what will happen. They never give chance to god to try and   let god give a chance. So that's why we all are suffering really trust in God and leave everything to him. Whenever i get a chance i always keep on remembering Baba JI name, it gives me strength from inner and outer. Whenever i am going out , before moving out i just pray please god refrain me from doing any wrong deed for which i should repent later on. and Really it works. If i try doing something
        wrong , the things change in such a manner that i have to stay away from those things.
        Believe in God, always remember his name, as Kabir Sahib said
        Dukh mein simran sab karein, sukh  mein karein na koi
        jo sukh mein simran kare, dukh kahe ko hoye.

        ThanksDeepak Suri
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 2 8:55 AM