HAPPY BIRHDAY BABAJI

  • DHIREN AGGARWAL
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 31, 2010
      WISHING YOU ALL A VERY HAPPY BIRTH DAY OF HIS HIGHNESS HAZUR BABA JI

      RADHA SOAMI TO ALL SATSANGIS

      DHIREN

    • Priya Budhiraja
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 1, 2010
        RS ji,

        Is anybody having the shabad ' man lago mero yaar fakiri mein' in mp3 format.  I
        think it's not in any of the cds..
        thanks..

      • Vishal Aggarwal
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 29, 2010
          Radhaswami ji....
          This shabad is also present in an album of anup jalota.... U can search it
          on net... it will be easily available..... If u suffer any problem, then let
          me know, i'll mail you d same..... Actually my net is very slow so i
          couldn't upload it to u right away....

          On Mon, Aug 2, 2010 at 10:14 AM, Priya Budhiraja <priya.budh@...>wrote:

          > RS ji,
          >
          > Is anybody having the shabad ' man lago mero yaar fakiri mein' in mp3
          > format. I
          > think it's not in any of the cds..
          > thanks..

        • Vishal Aggarwal
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 29, 2010
            U can download this shabad from here.....:
            http://music.guruji.com/redirects/mp3Redirect.php?target=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.ibiblio.org%2Fram%2Faudio%2Fcd_07_02.mp3
            just copy this link to your download manager or browser.....
            Radhaswami ji....

            On Mon, Aug 30, 2010 at 12:59 AM, Vishal Aggarwal <vishalaggarwal5@...