FW: Malaga, Spain - April 2010 Satsang Program

  • parminder.dhillon@wipro.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 29, 2009
      Radhasoami Ji,

      I heard in our local Satsang in US that US sangat has been officially invited for Babaji's program in Spain. Further, I received some more information related to that in this forwarded note.

      If anyone is planning to visit Spain from US for Babaji's satsang program, this information may be useful.

      Regards
      Parminder