Satsang centre at Thiruvananthapuram

  • Tukesh Soni
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 2, 2009
      Radha Soami to all,
      I wanted to know the address of satsang centre at Thiruvananthapuram, if anyone knows please help.

    • Keshav Nayak
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 3, 2009
        Radhasoami Mr. Soni,

        The center is at Garuda Hall adjacent to Sree Padmanabha Swami Temple. You
        may also contact Mr. Namboodari at 09847001480 who is there at
        Trivunanthapuram and will be conducting the satsang there on 4/10/09 at
        9.30am.

        Hope you would be able to attend the satsang without any difficulty.

        Radhasoami brother,

        Regds

        Keshav Nayak

        Cochin.