EGO....

  • ashok manghani
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 30, 2005
      A child has no ego at all.
      He has no sense of attachment with anything.
      You give him a small piece of stone, he'll play with that;
      You give him a diamond, he'll play with that.
      He is so innocent, you see.
      Whoever loves him-he belong to him: he has no ego.
      We have to become like little children-we have to eliminate our ego.
      We have to become humble and accept, like the little child whatever comes our way.
      Huzur Maharajji.
      From: Legacy of Love.