RE: [legacylove2003] FOR BABAJI'S SEWADARS

  • Kailash Setia
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 8, 2009
      Dear Gaurang,

      Radha Soami,

      It feels good to recite and listen to these rhymes. But you know as per beas norms we shouldn't create our own rhymes. Earlier if you remember in the buses to Dera and other satsangs sangat would sing their own created shabads, which was immediately stopped by Babaji.

      If you analyze your poem "Kya sirf sevadar hi babaji ke laadle hote hain? Baaki sangat time pass ke liye hai???" For babaji everybody is equal and He showers his grace on everyone. Thats why these kind of rhymes are stopped because they reflect different meanings.