Information abt Naam-Daan

  • suresh kumar
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 3, 2008
      Dear All,

      Radhasoami

      As everybody knows, minimum age for initiation is 25 yrs. But I want to ask that if anybody has received Naam-daan before 25 recently.

      Is there any chance to get initiation before 25, or the selectors will just reject or they will ask some questions e.g. how many satsangs you have heard etc. then they will decide.

      Rgds
      Suresh

    • Naveen
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
        Radha Soami Ji

        I know people who got initiated before 25 age bar. But we must need to
        respect whatever is being said/ordered to us by Sevadars. It is
        basically HIS commandments which are being passed on to us.

        We cannot get NAAMDAAN with our intellect, so :-).

        Love n Regards

        Radha Soami Ji

        --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:

        > Dear All,
        >
        > Radhasoami
        >
        > As everybody knows, minimum age for initiation is 25 yrs. But I want
        to ask that if anybody has received Naam-daan before 25 recently.

        > Is there any chance to get initiation before 25, or the selectors
        will just reject or they will ask some questions e.g. how many
        satsangs you have heard etc. then they will decide.

        > Rgds
        > Suresh

      • Ravinder Dhiman
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 4, 2008
          dear

          Radha Soami

          It is totally depend upon your luck. They are asking for proof
          of date of birth. Even, then, there are chance to get intiated.

          Just Try.............

          With Best Regards,

          Ravinder K. Dhiman,
          #104-A, Chhajju Majra Colony,
          Behind Radha Soami Satsang Bhawan,
          Sector-5, Kharar, Distt. Mohali, Punjab (India) - 140 301
          Mobile : +91-9878693974, CDMA : +91-9877012368
          E-mail: :ravinder_dhiman@...

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 8, 2008
            Dear Suresh:

            My view is, even if some one is say 26 or 27 ( that is close to 25) , he/ she better carry enough proof to go through the screening during Naam Daan. This is of course, my view, not at all official.

            If you do not satisfy any single condition, my feeling is there is a better chance of rejection!

            As such a proper approach is probably to wait till your own conscience (and not the sevadars) is hundred percent satisfied that you have satisfied all those conditions, and that you really want to travel on the path. Till such a time , it is much better to attend the satsangs, read books etc so that our mind is certain and your fundamentals are crystal clear. This way it helps us in our post-Naam period, we avoid unnecessary guilt.

            By the way, there is a good book for people who want to be initiated 'Jigyasu ke liye' . I remember a line in that book which advises people against such 'hurried approach' and even who lie to get the Naam. It advises to begin your spiritual birth on the foundations of Truth.

            So wait and attending Satsangs, following each pre-requiste condition to the fullest. If you have to get the Naam, it was written twenty five years ago(or whatever your age is ... ago) when you were born, and that envelope will stubbornly refuse to open till the Destined Date.

            That is the will of the Lord whom we all want to see.

            Good Luck.

            Satyanarayan.S