Re: [rssbeas] radhasoami ji

  • Mukesh Ramani
    Message 1 of 10 , Sep 30, 2008
      sam_rewri3 <sam_rewri3@...> wrote: Radhasoami greetings to all,

      Can anyone please mail the bol of shabad "gurudev hamare aao ji"

      With regards sameera

    • naveen_takkar2001
      Message 2 of 10 , Oct 1, 2008
        --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "sam_rewri3" <sam_rewri3@...> wrote:

        > Radhasoami greetings to all,
        >
        > Can anyone please mail the bol of shabad "gurudev hamare aao ji"
        >
        > With regards sameera

        Radha soami Sameera ji

        !!!Guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!![2]
        !!!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!![2]
        bahut dino se laago umaaho,aanand mangal laavo ji,,
        !!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!
        palkan panth buhaarun tero,nain pare pagh dhaaro ji,,
        !!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!
        baat tihaari niss din dekhun,hamari or niharo ji,,
        !!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!
        karun ucaah bahut mann seti,aangan chowk puraaun ji,,
        !!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!
        karun aarti tann mann varoon,bar-bar bali jaaun ji,,
        !!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!
        de pekarama sees nivaaun,suni- suni bachan aghaaun ji,,
        !!guru dev hamaare aavo ji!!
        gur sukdev charan hu daasa,darsan maahin samaaun ji,,
        !!!GURU DEV HAMAARE AAVO JI!!![2]
        !!!GURU DEV HAMAARE AAVO JI!!![2]
      • Sita Krishnan
        Message 3 of 10 , Oct 4, 2008
          Bani Sant Charan Das Ji

          Gurudev Hamare Aavo Ji
          Bahut dino se laago umang, Anand Mangal Lavo Ji
          Palkan Panth Byharun Tero, Nain Pare Pag Dharo Ji
          Bat Tihari Nis Din Dekhoon, Hamri Or Niharo Ji
          Karun Uchchaha Bahot Man Seti, Aangan Chowk Puraun Ji
          Karun Aarti Tan Man Varoon, Baar Baar Bali Jaun Ji
          De Pekarma Sees Nivaun, Suni Suni Bachan Udhaun Ji
          Guru Sukhdev Charan Haun Dasa, Darsan Maanhi Samaun Ji

          To: sam_rewri3@...
          CC: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
          From: m.ramani@...
          Date: Tue, 30 Sep 2008 22:52:28 -0700
          Subject: Re: [rssbeas] radhasoami ji

          sam_rewri3 <sam_rewri3@...> wrote: Radhasoami greetings to all,

          Can anyone please mail the bol of shabad "gurudev hamare aao ji"

          With regards

          sameera

          [Non-text portions of this message have been removed
        • sam_rewri3
          Message 4 of 10 , Oct 5, 2008
            radhasoami ji...

            i need the bol of shabad ..."naam japo ji aise aise" sry i dnt knoe the
            exact word its like..."naam japo ji aise aise...dhruv parladh japyo
            hari jaise...."anyone who knows the shabad plz send me....
            thnx and regards..

            sameera
          • BIRBAL SANDHU
            Message 5 of 10 , Oct 13, 2008
              can somebody give me the dates of BabaJi's official visit in US in 2009.

              with best regards,
              &
              Radha Soami!!!

            • Rs53v
              Message 6 of 10 , Oct 16, 2008
                -Ram japo jia aise aise, dhru prahlad japio har jaise
                Din dayaal bharose tere, sabh parvaar chadaiaa bede
                ja tis bhave ta hukum manaave, is bede ko paar laghave
                Gur parsaad aisi budh samaani, chook gai phir aavan jani
                Kahu Kabir bhaj saaragpaani, urvaar paar sabh eko daani.

                hope this is correct

                -- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "sam_rewri3" <sam_rewri3@...> wrote:

                > radhasoami ji...
                >
                > i need the bol of shabad ..."naam japo ji aise aise" sry i dnt knoe the
                > exact word its like..."naam japo ji aise aise...dhruv parladh japyo
                > hari jaise...."anyone who knows the shabad plz send me....
                > thnx and regards..
                >
                > sameera

              • vishal chawla
                Message 7 of 10 , Oct 16, 2008
                  rs,
                  the shabd that you want is
                  ram japo jee aise aise....
                  page 12 of benti aur prarthana ke shabd
                  by kabirji

                  the first line that we say is actually the second line of the shabd
                  deen dayal bharose tere, sab parivar chadhaya bere, (1)
                  ram japo jeev aise aise
                  dhruv prahlad japiyo hari jaise,
                  repeat (1)
                  ja tis bhave ta hukum manave,
                  is bede ko par lagave.
                  repeat (1)
                  gurparsad aisi bhudhi samani
                  chuk gai sab avan jani,
                  repeat (1)
                  kaho kabir bhaj sarangpani
                  urvar par sab eko dani.
                  repeat(1)

                  this shabd really makes us feel as if we are sitting in front of baabji's car darshan...
                  hope it is of use to you...
                  rs
                • Garima Budhija
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jul 14, 2011
                    One
                    day Hassan, a Sufi mystic, went to Rabiya, the great Sufi woman. He had just
                    learned how to walk on water, so he told Rabiya, "Let us go and walk on water
                    and have a little spiritual discourse, discussion." That spiritual discussion
                    was just an excuse; he wanted to show Rabiya that he could walk on the
                    water.

                    Rabiya said, "On the w...ater? That does
                    not appeal to me. Let us go to the clouds! We will sit on the clouds and have
                    spiritual discourse."

                    Hassan said, "But I don't know how to go to the
                    clouds and sit on the clouds."

                    Rabiya said, "Neither do I! But what is
                    the point? Why can't we have a religious discourse here? Why go to the water or
                    to the clouds?"

                    All great mystics have been against miracles, and all
                    fools are interested in miracles.