MEMO FROM GOD

  • Dr. Atul Verma
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2008
      I am God. Today I will be handling all of your problems. Please remember
      that I do not need your help. If life happens to deliver a situation
      to you
      that you cannot handle, do not attempt to resolve it. Kindly put it in the
      SFGTD (something for God to do) box. It will be addressed in My time, not
      yours.

      Once the matter is placed into the box, do not hold on to it or remove it.
      Holding on or removal will delay the resolution of your problem. If it
      is a
      situation that you think you are capable of handling, please consult me in
      prayer to be sure that it is the proper resolution. Because I do not sleep
      nor do I slumber, there is no need for you to lose any sleep. Rest my
      child.
      If you need to contact me, I am only a prayer away.

      Be happy with what you have:

      Should you find it hard to get to sleep tonight, just remember the
      homeless
      family who has no bed to lie in.

      Should you find yourself stuck in traffic, don't despair: There are people
      in this world for whom driving is an unheard of privilege.

      Should you have a bad day at work, think of the man who has been out
      of work
      for years.

      Should you despair over a relationship gone badly, think of the person who
      has never known what it's like to love and be loved in return.

      Should you grieve the passing of another weekend, think of the woman
      in dire
      straits, working twelve hours a day, seven days a week to feed her
      children.

      Should your car break down, leaving you miles away from assistance,
      think of
      the paraplegic who would love the opportunity to take that walk.

      Should you notice a new gray hair in the mirror, think of the cancer
      patient
      in chemo who wishes she had hair to examine.

      Should you find yourself at a loss and pondering what is life all about,
      asking, "What is my purpose?", be thankful. There are those who didn't
      live
      long enough to get the opportunity.

      Should you find yourself the victim of other people's bitterness,
      ignorance,
      smallness or insecurities, remember: things could be worse. You could be
      them!

      Should you decide to send this to a friend; you might brighten someone's
      day.

      -- Author Unknown