If Master came to your House

  • Arti
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
      If Master came to your House

      If Master came to your house to spend a Day or Two—
      If He came unexpectedly – I wonder what you do
      Oh! I know you'd give your nicest room to such an honoured
      Guest ----
      And all the Food you'd give u'r nicest room to such an honoured
      Guest ----
      And all the food you'd serve to Him would be the very best
      And you'd keep assuring Him you're glad to have him there
      That serving Him in your own home is joy beyond compare.

      But when you saw Him coming, would you meet Him at the
      door—
      With arms outstretched in welcome to your Heavenly Guest?
      Or would you have to change your clothes before u let
      Him in
      Or hide some magazines, and put the Bible where they'd been?
      Would u turn off the Radio and Hope He hadn't heard
      And wish you had n't uttered that last loud hasty word!
      Would Hide your Worldly books, and put your hymn
      books out ----
      Could you let Master Walk right in or Would you rush
      about?
      And I Wonder, if the Saviour spent a day or two with u
      Would u go on doing the things you always do?
      Would u keep on saying the things u say
      Would Life for u continue as it does from day to day?
      Would your Family conversation keep up its normal pace
      And would u find it difficult each meal to say a table
      Grace?
      Would u sing the Songs u Always sing and Read the Books
      u Always Read
      And let Him know the Things on which your mind and Spirit
      Feed?
      Would you take Master with you everywhere you'd planned
      To go
      Or Would You Change your plans ---- Just for a Day or so?
      Would you be glad to have Him meet U'r very closest
      Frends ---
      Or Would u wish that'd stay away until His visit ends?
      Would you glad to have Him stay forever --- on and on
      Or Would u sigh with great relief when at last He has Gone?
      It might be interesting to Know the Things that u would do
      If Master came in Person to Spend a some Time with you.

      These words are taken from the Magazine Science of Soul of South
      Africa Vol 9 March 1971 Edition. I Find this very Interesting to
      Share with all my Satsangis Frends.
      With RadhaSoami Greetingss Aaru
    • anjrick
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 6, 2005
        Thank you so much for sharing this with us. This is something to
        really think about..

        Love and RS greetings to all our members,
        Ricardo