Questions reply from Dera

  • suresh kumar
    Message 1 of 20 , Jul 17, 2008
      Dear All Group Members,

      Radhasoami

      I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.

      I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?

      Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.

      If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get my questions answered.

      Rgds,
      Suresh

    • Radhika Sharma
      Message 2 of 20 , Aug 1, 2008
        Dear Suresh

        Radhasoami

        I presume the questions pertain to spirituality. The best courier service is
        meditation. You will automatically
        get answers to all your questions. You just have to close your eyes and ask
        him.

        Best Regards
        Radhika

        On 17/07/2008, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:

        > Dear All Group Members,
        >
        > Radhasoami
        >
        > I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.
        >
        > I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?
        >
        > Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.
        >
        > If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get
        > my questions answered.
        >
        > Rgds,
        > Suresh

      • Kailash Setia
        Message 3 of 20 , Aug 1, 2008
          Radha Soami,

          Generaly they reply through ordinary mails. So I am not sure if they will send it through courier. May be you can send a pre paid envelope or something like that along with your letter so that they can use the same envelope and send you answers without any cost.

          ________________________________

          Message 4 of 20 , Aug 1, 2008
            yes friend...
            the authorities in beas do reply to queries..
            there have been instances where in people had sent the questions and then they did reply back..
            rs
            vishal

            To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com

            Message 5 of 20 , Aug 3, 2008
              Dear Vishal,

              If you can give me fax no. then I can directly fax my questions to Dera.

              Is it possible, or I have to send through post.

              Rgds,
              Suresh

              From: ssss_kkkk213@ yahoo.com

              Date: Thu, 17 Jul 2008 06:47:46 -0700

              Dear All Group Members,

              Radhasoami

              I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.

              I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?

              Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.

              If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get my questions answered.

              Rgds,

              Suresh

              From salsa lessons to filmy gossip, news to music concerts - watch it all on MSN Video

              http://video. msn.com/? mkt=en-in

            • suresh kumar
              Message 6 of 20 , Aug 3, 2008
                Dear Radhika,

                I like your answer. But that applies for Initiates only. I m not initiated yet.

                Second thing, My questions are not troubling me or not preventing me to become a satsangi but those are still unanswered since a long time. And Maharaj Charan Singh Ji said, "Intellect can be satisfied through intellect."

                So I just want to clear some little confusions.
                Rgds,
                Suresh

                On 17/07/2008, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                > Dear All Group Members,

                > Radhasoami

                > I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.

                > I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?

                > Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.

                > If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get

                > my questions answered.

                > Rgds,

                > Suresh

              • RAKESH BHASIN
                Message 7 of 20 , Aug 3, 2008
                  Dear Brother,

                  We all have questions in the begining, in the middle and they
                  continue to haunt us. You must write your questions clearly in a file
                  and save them. Persue your meditation, irrespective of the content of
                  your questions and try to read sant mat literature in whatever
                  possible time. Try this for fifteen days at least; slowly slowly your
                  questions will fade away. Some force will come forward to help you
                  out.

                  Take it my experience.

                  with kindest love and radhasoami greetings,
                  -- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:

                  > Dear All Group Members,
                  >
                  > Radhasoami
                  >
                  > I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.
                  >
                  > I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give
                  reply?

                  > Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to
                  Dubai.

                  > If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate
                  to get my questions answered.

                  > Rgds,
                  > Suresh

                • gurninderbhalla
                  Message 8 of 20 , Aug 3, 2008
                    Radha Soami ji,

                    You can ask from Dera Beas any information regarding Santmat only.

                    Please Avoid any personal problem,

                    you can get more detail from Beas Ph no-
                    01853272345,01853272346

                    Radha Soami ji

                    --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "RAKESH BHASIN" <rakesh1958@...>
                    wrote:

                    > Dear Brother,
                    >
                    > We all have questions in the begining, in the middle and they
                    > continue to haunt us. You must write your questions clearly in a
                    file
                    > and save them. Persue your meditation, irrespective of the content
                    of
                    > your questions and try to read sant mat literature in whatever
                    > possible time. Try this for fifteen days at least; slowly slowly
                    your
                    > questions will fade away. Some force will come forward to help you
                    > out.
                    >
                    > Take it my experience.
                    >
                    > with kindest love and radhasoami greetings,
                    > -- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@> wrote:
                    > >
                    > > Dear All Group Members,
                    > >
                    > > Radhasoami
                    > >
                    > > I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.
                    > >
                    > > I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give
                    > reply?
                    > >
                    > > Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India
                    > Dubai.
                    > >
                    > > If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other
                    alternate
                    > to get my questions answered.
                    > >
                    > > Rgds,
                    > > Suresh

                  • Kailash Setia
                    Message 9 of 20 , Aug 5, 2008
                      Frankly speaking on this front. All the possible questions and answers have been covered in RSSB books like Spiritual Letters Part - 1 & 2, Dawn of light, Sant samvad and many more. If you have any doubt, you can get it clarified from there. Morover if still it doesn't solve the problem and your question is something which you can share with somebody, it can be resolved by senior satsangis around your or satsang kartas in your local centers.

                      Questions pertaining to internal progress, which are confidential, should only be sent to Beas.

                      The only answer for every question of an initiate is Bhajan-Simran.

                      ________________________________

                      I presume the questions pertain to spirituality. The best courier service is

                      meditation. You will automatically

                      get answers to all your questions. You just have to close your eyes and ask

                      him.

                      Best Regards

                      Radhika

                      On 17/07/2008, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@ yahoo.com> wrote:

                      > Dear All Group Members,

                      > Radhasoami

                      > I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.

                      > I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?

                      > Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.

                      > If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get

                      > my questions answered.

                      > Rgds,

                      > Suresh

                    • Savita Arora
                      Message 10 of 20 , Aug 5, 2008
                        Radhaswami to all,

                        For any type of reply to your questions please go thru this group's old msgs and type questions & answers.

                        I am sure that you will find all the replies to your queries. Because Babaji's Questions and Answers sessions held time to time in some places.

                        Please go thru it. In these sessions most of the questions are common which comes to�everybody's mind.

                        Radhaswami
                        Savita

                        I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.

                        I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?

                        Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.

                        If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get my questions answered.

                        Rgds,
                        Suresh

                        Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/invite/

                      • pankaj behmani
                        Message 11 of 20 , Aug 6, 2008
                          rs ji
                          off course they do reply any ways have you come to satsang in dubai cuz you can correspond thru them also
                          i also reside in dubai and go to al qouz satsang ghar

                          Message 12 of 20 , Aug 11, 2008
                            Radhaswami to all,

                            Not in Dubai, but in India we can correspond them. I have practical experience of this. Two years ago I was very much upset with my some personal problem. I wrote a letter to Beas from Delhi and within 15 days a reply came from Dera. I can't explain my feelings on that day. From Babaji, reply of every question is only "DO MEDITATION" and leave everything on him.

                            Savita

                            off course they do reply any ways have you come to satsang in dubai cuz you can correspond thru them also
                            i also reside in dubai and go to al qouz satsang ghar

                            I am working in Dubai. I have some questions to ask.

                            I want to know that if I send questions to Dera, will they give reply?

                            Because courier charges will be around Rupees 400-500 from India to Dubai.

                            If anybody knows about it, please inform me. Or any other alternate to get my questions answered.

                            Rgds,
                            Suresh

                            Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ invite/

                            Add more friends to your messenger and enjoy! Go to http://in.messenger .yahoo.com/ invite/

                            Be the first one to try the new Messenger 9 Beta! Go to http://in.messenger.yahoo.com/win/

                          • dutt.ashish
                            Message 13 of 20 , Oct 13, 2011
                              Sir, can it be possible to email me the soft copy of this shabad

                              --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "Naveen" <tnaveen@...> wrote:

                              > Radha Soami Ji with folded hands to all pyari sangat Ji
                              >
                              > Please see below what I could write out of it, this shabad/naat is
                              > from Haafiz.
                              > ---
                              > sheesh jhukaiye usnu, jisnu do jag sheesh nawaye
                              > jisde dar te aaya hoyaaan, patthaar mom ho jande
                              > sare jag vich fir ke main Pi, dhoondhi duniya saari
                              > eh par tere vang kise di, surat naheeyon piyari
                              > sajna tere sohne mukh ton, jaan karaan qurbaani
                              > dhoondh thakaan main sare jag vich, hor na tera sani
                              > ankh teri ne baadhsah nu, apne pesh nawaaya
                              > changeya bhaleyaan akalmanda da, teh chan akal gawaaya
                              > baaj kari na seehat naaheen, asaan sadaiyaan taayeen
                              > gali sajaan di chhad ke sanu jannat bhaave naaheen
                              > je sou saal kabar meri, aa paya tudh fera
                              > taan vi haddiyaan nikal ke varthi mujra kar san tera
                              > je main dekhaan augun apne, koi gunn naaheen palle
                              > je main dekhaan rehmat teri, balle balle balle
                              > jad tak jaan meri eh naahi, markal mauth sadenda
                              > tab tak sohne mukh tere da darsha rahan karenda
                              > jis din mera mayyat hove, dafan karan le jaavan
                              > matthaan de vich paake menu mehkhane dafnaavan
                              > jo kuch na ja haafiz da, naal chao le jaavin
                              > pappi si par ja pahuncha hai, ucheyaan mandaal taayeen
                              > sidk siburi hath teeve, apna rang dikhaya
                              > Bhaag changere aage aaye, mere murshid paar lagaya
                              > kareen ikatha ganj aur phani, naal tere jo jaave
                              > sona chandi jodeya hoya, lokaan de kamm aave
                              > ki hoya je daulat naheen, haafiz kar shUkuraane
                              > meethaa bolan naalon kede change hor khazane
                              > meetha bolan naalon kede change hor khazane
                              > --------------
                              > Je sevak leyi hor koi seva hove taan jaroor jaroor hukam karo ji.
                              >
                              > Radha Soami Ji
                              > Regards
                              > 9810982089
                              > http://shoutsandcries.blogspot.com
                              >
                              > --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@> wrote:
                              > >
                              > > Radhasoami All,
                              > >
                              > > I have heard one shabad in Maharaj Charan Singh Ji's Satsang. If
                              > possible, can you e-mail me lyrics, since I am not punjabi so I cannot
                              > catch the words only by listening. It will be better for me to read &
                              > listen to understand that.
                              > >
                              > > Shabad -
                              > > "Sheesh Nawaiye Usnu, Jisnu do jag sheesh nawaiye.
                              > > Jisde Dar te aaya hoya, patthar mom ho jawe.
                              > > Saare jag wich phir ke main bhi, dhundhi duniya saari.
                              > > Ae par tere wang kise di, surat nahiyo pyaari......"
                              > >
                              > > This shabad is sung before the satsang "Jag Jeevan Sacha Eko
                              > Data". If any punjabi satsangi can listen and write me the lyrics, I
                              > will be thankful.
                              > >
                              > > Radhasoami

                            • puneet arora
                              Message 14 of 20 , Oct 19, 2011
                                Kya shabad hai ....vah ji vah

                                ________________________________
                                Sir, can it be possible to email me the soft copy of this shabad

                                --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "Naveen" <tnaveen@...> wrote:

                                > Radha Soami Ji with folded hands to all pyari sangat Ji
                                >
                                > Please see below what I could write out of it, this shabad/naat is
                                > from Haafiz.
                                > ---
                                > sheesh jhukaiye usnu, jisnu do jag sheesh nawaye
                                > jisde dar te aaya hoyaaan, patthaar mom ho jande
                                > sare jag vich fir ke main Pi, dhoondhi duniya saari
                                > eh par tere vang kise di, surat naheeyon piyari
                                > sajna tere sohne mukh ton, jaan karaan qurbaani
                                > dhoondh thakaan main sare jag vich, hor na tera sani
                                > ankh teri ne baadhsah nu, apne pesh nawaaya
                                > changeya bhaleyaan akalmanda da, teh chan akal gawaaya
                                > baaj kari na seehat naaheen, asaan sadaiyaan taayeen
                                > gali sajaan di chhad ke sanu jannat bhaave naaheen
                                > je sou saal kabar meri, aa paya tudh fera
                                > taan vi haddiyaan nikal ke varthi mujra kar san tera
                                > je main dekhaan augun apne, koi gunn naaheen palle
                                > je main dekhaan rehmat teri, balle balle balle
                                > jad tak jaan meri eh naahi, markal mauth sadenda
                                > tab tak sohne mukh tere da darsha rahan karenda
                                > jis din mera mayyat hove, dafan karan le jaavan
                                > matthaan de vich paake menu mehkhane dafnaavan
                                > jo kuch na ja haafiz da, naal chao le jaavin
                                > pappi si par ja pahuncha hai, ucheyaan mandaal taayeen
                                > sidk siburi hath teeve, apna rang dikhaya
                                > Bhaag changere aage aaye, mere murshid paar lagaya
                                > kareen ikatha ganj aur phani, naal tere jo jaave
                                > sona chandi jodeya hoya, lokaan de kamm aave
                                > ki hoya je daulat naheen, haafiz kar shUkuraane
                                > meethaa bolan naalon kede change hor khazane
                                > meetha bolan naalon kede change hor khazane
                                > --------------
                                > Je sevak leyi hor koi seva hove taan jaroor jaroor hukam karo ji.
                                >
                                > Radha Soami Ji
                                > Regards
                                > 9810982089
                                > http://shoutsandcries.blogspot.com
                                >
                                > --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@> wrote:
                                > >
                                > > Radhasoami All,
                                > >
                                > > I have heard one shabad in Maharaj Charan Singh Ji's Satsang. If
                                > possible, can you e-mail me lyrics, since I am not punjabi so I cannot
                                > catch the words only by listening. It will be better for me to read &
                                > listen to understand that.
                                > >
                                > > Shabad -
                                > > "Sheesh Nawaiye Usnu, Jisnu do jag sheesh nawaiye.
                                > > Jisde Dar te aaya hoya, patthar mom ho jawe.
                                > > Saare jag wich phir ke main bhi, dhundhi duniya saari.
                                > > Ae par tere wang kise di, surat nahiyo pyaari......"
                                > >
                                > > This shabad is sung before the satsang "Jag Jeevan Sacha Eko
                                > Data". If any punjabi satsangi can listen and write me the lyrics, I
                                > will be thankful.
                                > >
                                > > Radhasoami

                              • vishal chawla
                                Message 15 of 20 , Oct 19, 2011
                                  brotherrsthis shabad is in the shabad audio cd no 5 that is available in any of the satsang bookstall..you can hear the same and njoy it.regardsvishal

                                  To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
                                  From: dutt.ashish@...
                                  Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2011 11:38:25 +0000