satsang ghar at hyderabad(India)

  • jai
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 19, 2008
      radha soami brothers and sisters

      anybody from Hyderabad?
      please give me the address of Satsang centre..

      i ll be grateful

      urs brother..
      jai

    • pnkumar2005
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 30, 2008
        --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, jai <jaipalbhama@...> wrote:

        > radha soami brothers and sisters
        >
        > anybody from Hyderabad?
        > please give me the address of Satsang centre..
        >
        > i ll be grateful
        >
        > urs brother..

        please call 9440700884.he shall assist you.
      • venkatraom572
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 12, 2008
          --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "pnkumar2005" <pnkumar2005@...> wrote:

          > --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, jai <jaipalbhama@> wrote:
          > >
          > > radha soami brothers and sisters
          > >
          > > anybody from Hyderabad?
          > > please give me the address of Satsang centre..
          > >
          > > i ll be grateful
          > >
          > > urs brother..
          > >

          > please call 9440700884.he shall assist you.

        • paramjeet singh
          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 14, 2008
            hello brother ,

            I am paramjeet singh from hyderabad, but now in uk. i will give you rough address babaji satsanghar is at hemaytnagar and mohinabad ( outcut city). to know more prrecise address plz call at my home 04024468799 my parent will guide you. (my father name is gulzar singh ) take care
                                radhasowami