Re: [rssbeas] Pune Satsang Ghar Address

  • delnaz elavia
    Message 1 of 8 , Feb 28 12:39 PM
      The Pune Satsang Ghar is at Salisbury Park near Swargate. You can reach Swargate bs stand which is very famous and then take an auto to Salisbury Park. The satsang is held every Sunday and Thursday at 9.00 am.

      Radhasoami

      Rajarshi Basu Ray <rajars_br@...> wrote:
      Radhasoami all,

      Someone please mail me address/ phone/ roadmap (if available) for the Pune satsang ghar. An early response will be very much appreciated.

      Regards,
      Raj

    • Rakesh Kumar Gupta
      Message 2 of 8 , Feb 28 10:27 PM
         Radhasoami All,
        The Address of Satsang Ghar at Poona is:
        Village Kesnand
        Wagholi,
        Off Ahmednagar High Way
        Poona
        Phone: 020-27051647

        Regards,
        Rakesh Gupta

        On Mon, 25 Feb 2008 Rajarshi Basu Ray wrote :
        >Radhasoami all,
        >
        >Someone please mail me address/ phone/ roadmap (if available) for the Pune satsang ghar. An early response will be very much appreciated.
        >
        >Regards,
        >Raj

      • Rajesh Jaswal
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 3, 2008
          Sorry for late reply. I assume you are looking for satsang ground where Babaji's satsang program would be held on 4th and 5th March.

          Its at Kesnand Gaon, about 19 kms from Pune railway station. You move on Ahmednagar highway upto Wagoli and then turn right for Kesnand (@ 3km )

          Thanks

          Rajesh

          Someone please mail me address/ phone/ roadmap (if available) for the Pune satsang ghar. An early response will be very much appreciated.

          Regards,
          Raj

        • Sunit Kumar
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 5, 2008
            Radha Soami
            You can write your friends and other brothers and sisters if they are
            looking for somewhere in the world any place where satsangs is held,
            they can write email and ask on this address:
            satsang.venues@...
            Sevadars will answer you. This contact I found in Spiritual Link
            magazine.