Re: [rssbeas] a news

  • gursharan kaur
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 25, 2007
      Dear Harsachin,
      I agreed that we are busy in our lives and are not attending the meditations regularly and its good that we should keep on encouraging each other.But I certainly dont agree with the kind of encouragements like you have just passed to group. Im sure no responsible person will act like the way u have done.I strongly object this and in future please refrain from these kind of act which today's religions or sects are doing.
      Im sorry for being harsh and straightforward but let the SANT-MAT remain simple and free from these kind of gimmicks.
      RADHA SWAMI...

      harsachin2003 <harsachin2003@...> wrote:
      hello n RS

      Trust me ! this group is sleeping,,,,,,
      Anyway If i think from RS way then my heart says that members of this
      group are too busy to drop few lines on this group. I am sure they are
      busy in meditation!!!!!!Hope this is TRUE!!!!!!!!

      Here is a little update for you:

      I just got news from <name of the place has been kept secret> that
      there is BONUS gift from 26th to 31st Dec 07. The BONUS says that:

      [[[[Between 25th to 31st Dec, whoever will sit in meditation his / her
      concentration in simran n bhajan will increase by 10 folds]]]].

      Now let us talk about the logic:

      If the above news is False,,,,,,,,,you will not loose anything

      But

      if the above news will be TRUE then ,,,,,,,then,,,,,,Trust me,,,,,you
      will be a BIG gainer,,,,,,?

      Let us take this Chance!!!!?????

      Let us sit,,,,,,,who knows ,,,,10 folds news may be true!!!

      Just 25th to 31st,,,,,,7 days to go

      Regards!

      Harsachin
      (gp owner)

    • SHAINA CHANDER KANT
      Message 2 of 5 , Dec 26, 2007
        Dear Harsa

        What is special in those days? Whenever you do bhajan and simran, there is always a grace from Baba ji. Without his grace, it is almost impossible to sit on Bhajan and simran. Hw always give us a bonus points.

        Regard

        Chander Kant

[...]

      • kamal basra
        Message 3 of 5 , Jan 4, 2008
          RadhaSoami G,

          I will say that such things have no meaning in SANT-MANT. Dates, days
          etc. these are man made. There is no Time Domain in Spiritual World.
          One should be meditating no matter what day of the year it is. If we
          keep on posting such things, then this group will steer away from its
          main objective. Although you are trying to encourage people for
          meditation but the motivation is not in line with the RadhaSoami
          teachings.

          These are only my views on this topic, it is not necessary for you or
          any other member of this group to agree with these.

          RadhaSoami

          Kamal

          --- SHAINA CHANDER KANT <shainack@...> wrote:

          > Dear Harsa
          >
          > What is special in those days? Whenever you do bhajan and simran,
          > there is always a grace from Baba ji. Without his grace, it is
          > almost impossible to sit on Bhajan and simran. Hw always give us a
          > bonus points.
          >
          > Regard
          >
          > Chander Kant
          >

          > harsachin2003 <harsachin2003@...> wrote:
          > hello n RS
          >
          > Trust me ! this group is sleeping,,,,,,
          > Anyway If i think from RS way then my heart says that members of
          > this
          > group are too busy to drop few lines on this group. I am sure they
          > are
          > busy in meditation!!!!!!Hope this is TRUE!!!!!!!!
          >
          > Here is a little update for you:
          >
          > I just got news from <name of the place has been kept secret> that
          > there is BONUS gift from 26th to 31st Dec 07. The BONUS says that:
          >
          > [[[[Between 25th to 31st Dec, whoever will sit in meditation his /
          > her
          > concentration in simran n bhajan will increase by 10 folds]]]].
          >
          > Now let us talk about the logic:
          >
          > If the above news is False,,,,,,,,,you will not loose anything
          >
          > But
          >
          > if the above news will be TRUE then ,,,,,,,then,,,,,,Trust
          > me,,,,,you
          > will be a BIG gainer,,,,,,?
          >
          > Let us take this Chance!!!!?????
          >
          > Let us sit,,,,,,,who knows ,,,,10 folds news may be true!!!
          >
          > Just 25th to 31st,,,,,,7 days to go
          >
          > Regards!
          >
          > Harsachin
          > (gp owner)