Re: Re: [rssbeas] (unknown)

  • Rakesh Kumar Gupta
    Message 1 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004

      Radhasoam
      Thank you Satish for your mail . I was initiated at the age of 35 along with my wife in 1987 by Hazoor Maharaj ji . I am a Chemical Engineer, working with ONGC , presently posted at Mumbai. Origamy, Bonsai, painting and tracking are my hobbies. I would like to share views with other satsangis.

      Regards.
      R.K.Gupta

    • Satish Arora
      Message 2 of 10 , Jun 3, 2004
        Dear Mr. Gupta,
        Thanks for your msg.  I was initiated in along with my Wife Anita Arora in Delhi by Huzoor Maharaj Ji and have been attending Satsangs till then.  I am in business of Electronics products and my wife has her own business of Women Beauty Secret and Health products.  We are importing various items and keep travelling Far East, Middle East, Europe and African countries. Now planning to have some business activities in U.S. shortly.  I am always happy to interact with Satsangis in India and abroad.  It's our pleasure to have satsangi friends like you.
        Radhasoami
        S.K. Arora

        Rakesh Kumar Gupta <gupta_rk6@...> wrote:

        Radhasoam
        Thank you Satish for your mail . I was initiated at the age of 35 along with my wife in 1987 by Hazoor Maharaj ji . I am a Chemical Engineer, working with ONGC , presently posted at Mumbai. Origamy, Bonsai, painting and tracking are my hobbies. I would like to share views with other satsangis.

        Regards.
        R.K.Gupta

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • raj Kumar
        Message 3 of 10 , Jun 18, 2011
          There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the fence.
          The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily, gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
          The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said “you have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.”
          You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there.
          Make sure you control your temper the next time you are tempted to say something you will regret later.

        • vickysandhuz@yahoo.com
          Message 4 of 10 , Aug 8, 2011
            Radha soami jee. Aapne etni acche sakhi likhi hi
            Sent from my Nokia phone
            Message 5 of 10 , Jun 29, 2013
              Radhasoamiji
              Ye shabad Hajur swamiji maharaj ki bani he
              Guru karo khoj kar bhai, bin guru koi raah na Pai ..

              Aur ye shabad Santo ki bani me page no. 29 per he.

              Radhasoami
              Gaurang

              Sent from my Windows Phone