Re: [rssbeas] SATSANG IN SAN JOSE,CA

  • lil hm
    Message 1 of 3 , May 23, 2007
      R/S

      satsang starts at 9am

      2500 masonic dr
      san jose

      enjoy your stay
      with regards

      --- Miss Raman Sharma <sharma_ramandeep2005@...>
      wrote:

      > Hi all
      >
      > RADHASOAMI!!
      >
      > I am in San Jose for 2 months for a project with
      > TCS
      >
      > Kindly guide me about the satsang ghars in and
      > around this area so that I can attend from now on
      > till the time I am here.
      >
      > Also,please tell which is the Main centre in
      > California and the mode of transport available to
      > get there
      >
      > Thanks!!
      >
      > RADHASOAMI

      > removed]
      >

      > Yahoo! Groups Links

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/mail
    • vicky pamnani
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 13, 2007
        Radhasoami Ji,

        I am in Charlotte, NC, USA. I wanted to know about Babaji's Tour in USA for
        2007.

        I also wanted to know if there is any Satsang in Charlotte and any
        transportation available for the same.

        If any one has any information about it. Please let me know.

        Thanks & Regards,
        Vicky Pamnani