Re: [rssbeas] Re: Satsangs in London?

  • shatul masand
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 1, 2005
      Radhasoami Gurpyarika,

      thank you for the information.
      regards
      Shatul

      gurpyarika <gurpyarika@...> wrote:

      Radhasoami Shatul,

      As far as i know, the main official satsang centre in the UK is
      Bedford and not London.Although there are sub centres in a lot of
      places in the country,national satsangs are held in Bedford every
      year.
      Babaji will be coming on an official satsang tour to Haynes Park,
      Bedford, this year on the 27th,28th and 29th of August.These are the
      dates of his official visits.He sometimes pays unofficial surprise
      visits too, and if you are present at that time in haynes park,
      you'll have the good fortune of his darshan.you may even go to the
      same place if you want to offer sewa.

      I hope this was the information you were looking for.

      regards,
      gurpyari

      --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, shatul masand <shatulmasand@y...>
      wrote:

      > Radhasoami to all
      > does any body know when is the Master going to be in
      > London for his scheduled satsangs, Pls if anybody does
      > do let me know it would be of great help.
      >
      > RS
      >
      > shatul

      ___
      > Yahoo! India Matrimony: Find your life partner online
      > Go to: http://yahoo.shaadi.com/india-matrimony

      Yahoo! Groups SponsorADVERTISEMENT