Re: [rssbeas] satsang date at Bombay

  • Bhagwant Singh
    Message 1 of 16 , Feb 28 11:55 AM
      Hi,
      Here are the satsang dates for mumbai for 2007
      Mumbai - Mar 6,7
      Mumbai - Dec 28,29,30
      I hope This helps

      Regards
      Bhagwant

      meglicandrej <ANDROMEGA@...> wrote:
      Radhasoami to all of you!

      I would like to know the date of Satsang in Bombay in the year of 2007.
      I planned to go there, so if anyone can help, I will be happy.

      With love,
      Andrej

    • Keshav Nayak
      Message 2 of 16 , Feb 28 7:19 PM
        IT is on March 06 and March 07.
        Both days at 9.30 am.

        Message 3 of 16 , Feb 28 10:07 PM
          Hi,

          Rahda Soami Ji, The satsang is on 6th and 7th of March.

          Message 4 of 16 , Mar 1, 2007

            Radhasoami Ji,

            The satsang programme at Mumbai is scheduled at 09.30 Hrs. on 06.03.2007 and 07.03.2007.

            R. K. Gupta

            On Tue, 27 Feb 2007 meglicandrej wrote :
            >Radhasoami to all of you!
            >
            >I would like to know the date of Satsang in Bombay in the year of 2007.
            >I planned to go there, so if anyone can help, I will be happy.
            >
            >With love,
            >Andrej

          • Pavan Tiwari
            Message 5 of 16 , Mar 1, 2007
              Hi Andrej,

              Babaji's program is on 6th and 7th March and then in
              December on 28th/29th and 30th 2007.

              The address of satsang ghar is

              RadhaSoami Satsang Beas,
              bangladeshi road,
              Bhayander-west.
              Thane ,
              tel- 9867852265

              Thanks
              Pavan

              --- meglicandrej <ANDROMEGA@...> wrote:

              > Radhasoami to all of you!
              >
              > I would like to know the date of Satsang in Bombay
              > in the year of 2007.
              > I planned to go there, so if anyone can help, I will
              > be happy.
              >
              > With love,
              > Andrej

              It's here! Your new message!
            • Pramod Kulchandani

                Message 7 of 16 , Mar 2, 2007
                  Hi all,

                  Radhasoami,

                  Can anybody tell me the book's name in Hindi, which was written by BIBI LAJWANTI. It's about Huzur Maharaj Sawan Singh Ji. The time she spend in Dera and her experiences are written in the book.

                  I have read the book, but I forget its name.

                  Rgds,
                  Suresh

                • atul verma
                  Message 8 of 16 , Mar 5, 2007
                    Radhasoami
                    The book's name is BIBI LAJJO published in punjabi long time back but not available now .I have photostat copy of that book.

                    suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:
                    Hi all,

                    Radhasoami,

                    Can anybody tell me the book's name in Hindi, which was written by BIBI LAJWANTI. It's about Huzur Maharaj Sawan Singh Ji. The time she spend in Dera and her experiences are written in the book.

                    I have read the book, but I forget its name.

                    Rgds,
                    Suresh

                    Dr. ATUL VERMA9891108589RP- 12, Pitampura Delhi-8827325587

                  • sanjeev gaba
                    Message 9 of 16 , Mar 5, 2007
                      radha swami jee..
                      dear i will tell u soon the name of that book....
                      i got photostate of that book from some where ..but i
                      think that was without 1st page....but how ever i will
                      find and will inform u soon.....
                      well do u know about baba'ji 's visit in delhi on
                      9,10,11 march2007 at chattarpur....

                      --- suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:

                      > Hi all,
                      >
                      > Radhasoami,
                      >
                      > Can anybody tell me the book's name in Hindi,
                      > which was written by BIBI LAJWANTI. It's about Huzur
                      > Maharaj Sawan Singh Ji. The time she spend in Dera
                      > and her experiences are written in the book.
                      >
                      > I have read the book, but I forget its name.
                      >
                      > Rgds,
                      > Suresh

                      > removed]

                      > --------------------~-->
                      > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
                      > the new email design.

                      http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/6O4qlB/TM

                    • suresh kumar
                      Message 10 of 16 , Mar 5, 2007
                        Dear All,

                        Radhasoami,

                        The VCD's of Huzur Maharaj Charan Singh JI's Satsangs are not available in Dera. So the public normally purchase it from the shops near Beas Station. I know it's strictly ordered by our Present Satguru to not to purchase any item Regarding Santmat from Outer shops.

                        I have bought earlier Some VCD's of Satsangs & 1 VCD of "Ek Jhalak". But due to some circumstances, I lost them. Here in Satsang Ghar, Video Cassettes are only available. If I make a VCD from Video Cassette, it costs higher.

                        So, I request all of you that If anybody has any VCD of Huzur Maharaj ji's Satsangs & "EK Jhalak". Then please tell me.

                        I will wait for your answer.

                        Rgds,
                        Suresh

                      • durgesh bhardwaj
                        Message 11 of 16 , Mar 6, 2007
                          HI
                          Dat book titled "Sat Guru Sawan ki Saakhiyan"
                          Dat book publishes from SAWAN KIRPAL RUHANI MISSION. I have 2 copies of that book, if u want u can collect it from me.
                          or u can get it from ,
                          Kirpal Bagh,
                          Vijay Nagar,
                          Delhi 110009
                          Near Nanak Piao Gurudwara,
                          sanjeev gaba <gabask@...> wrote:
                          radha swami jee..
                          dear i will tell u soon the name of that book....
                          i got photostate of that book from some where ..but i
                          think that was without 1st page....but how ever i will
                          find and will inform u soon.....
                          well do u know about baba'ji 's visit in delhi on
                          9,10,11 march2007 at chattarpur....

                          --- suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:

                          > Hi all,
                          >
                          > Radhasoami,
                          >
                          > Can anybody tell me the book's name in Hindi,
                          > which was written by BIBI LAJWANTI. It's about Huzur
                          > Maharaj Sawan Singh Ji. The time she spend in Dera
                          > and her experiences are written in the book.
                          >
                          > I have read the book, but I forget its name.
                          >
                          > Rgds,
                          > Suresh

                          > removed]

                          > --------------------~-->
                          > Great things are happening at Yahoo! Groups. See
                          > the new email design.

                          http://us.click.yahoo.com/lOt0.A/hOaOAA/yQLSAA/6O4qlB/TM

                        • jp a
                          Message 12 of 16 , Mar 6, 2007
                            Brother Dr Atul Verma,
                            I am intrigued about this book. Can you help us by scanning and sending us a soft copy of this?

                            suresh kumar wrote:
                            Hi all,

                            Radhasoami,

                            Can anybody tell me the book's name in Hindi, which was written by BIBI LAJWANTI. It's about Huzur Maharaj Sawan Singh Ji. The time she spend in Dera and her experiences are written in the book.

                            I have read the book, but I forget its name.

                            Rgds,
                            Suresh

                            Dr. ATUL VERMA9891108589RP- 12, Pitampura Delhi-8827325587

                            Yahoo! Groups Links

                          • Manish
                            Message 13 of 16 , Mar 8, 2007
                              Dear Dr. Verma,
                              Radhasoami. I am likewise quite intrigued by this book. If you
                              could scan and upload it for us, all of us would be obliged.

                              Manish

                              --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, jp a <vintagechai@...> wrote:

                              > Brother Dr Atul Verma,
                              > I am intrigued about this book. Can you help us by scanning and
                              sending us a soft copy of this?

                              > atul verma <dratulv29@...> wrote:
                              > Radhasoami
                              > The book's name is BIBI LAJJO published in punjabi long time back
                              but not available now .I have photostat copy of that book.

                              > suresh kumar wrote:
                              > Hi all,
                              >
                              > Radhasoami,
                              >
                              > Can anybody tell me the book's name in Hindi, which was written by
                              BIBI LAJWANTI. It's about Huzur Maharaj Sawan Singh Ji. The time she
                              spend in Dera and her experiences are written in the book.

                              > I have read the book, but I forget its name.
                              >
                              > Rgds,
                              > Suresh

                              > Dr. ATUL VERMA9891108589RP- 12, Pitampura Delhi-8827325587

                              > Yahoo! Groups Links

                            • jp a
                              Message 14 of 16 , Mar 8, 2007
                                Brother Suresh,
                                Check out youtube.com and search for radha soami and you will find Huzur Maharaji's South African tour satsang uploaded.
                                hth.

                                suresh kumar <ssss_kkkk213@...> wrote:
                                Dear All,

                                Radhasoami,

                                The VCD's of Huzur Maharaj Charan Singh JI's Satsangs are not available in Dera. So the public normally purchase it from the shops near Beas Station. I know it's strictly ordered by our Present Satguru to not to purchase any item Regarding Santmat from Outer shops.

                                I have bought earlier Some VCD's of Satsangs & 1 VCD of "Ek Jhalak". But due to some circumstances, I lost them. Here in Satsang Ghar, Video Cassettes are only available. If I make a VCD from Video Cassette, it costs higher.

                                So, I request all of you that If anybody has any VCD of Huzur Maharaj ji's Satsangs & "EK Jhalak". Then please tell me.

                                I will wait for your answer.

                                Rgds,
                                Suresh

                                Yahoo! Groups Links

                              • devinder singh
                                Message 15 of 16 , Mar 8, 2007
                                  I have some doubt, this is not an official publication of RSSB, we should not encourage and un-authenticated source..............

                                  I feel sorry if some body take it otherwise.......

                                  MESSAGE FROM GROUP OWNER

                                  I am fully agree with Mr Devinder. I guess RSSB has lots of publications and that covers entire domain of santmat. Then why should we go for other un-reliable sources?
                                  On a personal basis i feel that "parmaarthi pattar" book of RSSB is simply great and covers almost all the querries related to santmat,,,,,
                                  just to remind:
                                  we have already blesssed with a true master,,,,,the need of the hour is to obey HIS promises. and there is nothing important than "sitting in HIS yaad"

                                  harsachin