Re: [rssbeas] Re: Please Help

  • Vijaya Pagey
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
      Dear Friend
      Just send a letter to the following

      Sewadaar Incharge
      Accommodation Dept
      Radhasoami Satsang Beas
      Dera Baba Jaimal Singh
      BEAS
      Dist Amritsar
      Punjab

      Give details like dates of arrival and departure... Number of persons, age, relationship, occupation... If you do this 70 to 80 days in advance, you will get accommodation in one of the hostels

      Radhasoamiji

      Vijaya

      RADHASOAMI SATSANG BEAS
      ARRIVAL INFORMATION

      Name

      Home Address

      State Pin
      Telephone

      Office Address

      State Pin
      Telephone

      Arrival Date

      Departure Date

      Total Number in Party

      Particulars of Accompanying Persons
      Name
      Age
      Relationship
      Occupation

      Date of Application…………………..

      Signature……………………………..

      FOR OFFICE USE ONLY
      Period……… Days……….. From………… To………. Registration No…………..
      Location……….. Allotted Beds…………… Authorized Signature……………………
      Location………… Computer No……….. ….. Check In……… Room No…………..

      Sham Hinduja <shamhinduja@...> wrote:
      Normal Advance booking is about 2 months in advance, write letter to
      Dera in the name of 'Accomodation In-charge'...... Send letter
      preferably by Regd. or Speed Post and not by courier. Add
      relationship of each individual to you (wife, children, father,
      etc.) and age of each individual.
      Request for "Hostel" accomodation writing that your father is old and
      he needs to have attached bathroom. Accomodation is for about 4 of a
      family per Hostel room. This 'best' variety of accomodation compared
      common huge halls where the normal janta sleeps.

      --- In rssbeas@yahoogroups.com, "skyjyoti" <skyjyoti@...> wrote:

      > Radhasoami with folded hands to all the group members. Actually, I
      am
      > planning to visit Dera in March 2007 (for 24th-25th satsang
      > programme). My family and my old age father would also accompany
      me.
      > Here, I want to make a request to group members that, can anybody
      help
      > me to know ,how accommodation is booked at dera in advance?
      > Is there any e-mail address is available for this purpose.
      > Is there any accommodation performa avilable.
      > How type of accommodation would be available with family & parent
      > If anyone is aware of these facilities at dera, please let me know
      so
      > that I may be able to book the accommodation in advance.
      > Thanks
      > Radhasoami

    • doc_varu
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 30, 2006
        radha soami ji
        there is no e mail id.all the request for accomodation to be sent by
        post only..address as follows:
        The Secretary
        RadhaSoami Satsang Beas
        Dera Baba Jaimal Singh 143204
        District Amritsar,Punjab

        Mention the day on which u will be arriving
        no. of days for which u wont accomodation
        total family members
        there names,age,relation with u.

        mention your address & name for correspondence

        write subject:request for accomodation

        may babaji bless u with his darshan
        radha soami