  • Satish Arora
    Message 1 of 10 , May 26 10:44 AM
      Radhasoami,
      I want to start sending messeges to members of this Group.  Please allow me to send the same.
      Thanks
      S.K. Arora

      Do you Yahoo!?
    • harsachin kumar
      Message 2 of 10 , May 27 5:11 AM
        Radha soami greeting to u sir,
        will u please introduce urself a bit more ,,,,,,,,

        Satish Arora <sandep_in@...> wrote:
        Radhasoami,
        I want to start sending messeges to members of this Group.  Please allow me to send the same.
        Thanks
        S.K. Arora

        Do you Yahoo!?

         Harsachin Kumar, Cryogenic Engineering Centre, IIT Kharagpur-721302 -West Bengal (INDIA).

        Attitude is a Choice.
        I don't care what kind of situation you're in. You just simply never, never and I mean never give up.
        In competition, there is no past and there is no future.What matters the most is your hard work and your endurance!

        Do you Yahoo!?

      • Haresh Valecha
        Message 3 of 10 , May 27 5:20 AM
          thanks sandeep
          radha soami
          thanks for ur latter
          i am from bombay
          initiated by hazoor babaji

          Do you Yahoo!?
        • Satish Arora
          Message 4 of 10 , May 27 6:57 AM
            Radhasoami,

            I am from Delhi and was initiated in 1989 by Huzoor Maharaj Ji.  I am about 42 years old and engaged in Electronic business.   I was just interested in getting in touch with a few good satsangis through mails and exchange our views.  However, thanks for replying to me.
            Regards
            SK ARORA

            harsachin kumar <harsachin2003@...> wrote:
            Radha soami greeting to u sir,
            will u please introduce urself a bit more ,,,,,,,,

            Satish Arora <sandep_in@...> wrote:
            Radhasoami,
            I want to start sending messeges to members of this Group.  Please allow me to send the same.
            Thanks
            S.K. Arora

            Do you Yahoo!?

             Harsachin Kumar, Cryogenic Engineering Centre, IIT Kharagpur-721302 -West Bengal (INDIA).

            Attitude is a Choice.
            I don't care what kind of situation you're in. You just simply never, never and I mean never give up.
            In competition, there is no past and there is no future.What matters the most is your hard work and your endurance!

            Do you Yahoo!?

            Do you Yahoo!?

          • Duru
            Message 5 of 10 , May 30 1:49 AM
              You r free to send email regarding Radhaswami satsang.dropadi

              Do you Yahoo!?
            • Rakesh Kumar Gupta
              Message 6 of 10 , Jun 1, 2004

                Radhasoam
                Thank you Satish for your mail . I was initiated at the age of 35 along with my wife in 1987 by Hazoor Maharaj ji . I am a Chemical Engineer, working with ONGC , presently posted at Mumbai. Origamy, Bonsai, painting and tracking are my hobbies. I would like to share views with other satsangis.

                Regards.
                R.K.Gupta

              • Satish Arora
                Message 7 of 10 , Jun 3, 2004
                  Dear Mr. Gupta,
                  Thanks for your msg.  I was initiated in along with my Wife Anita Arora in Delhi by Huzoor Maharaj Ji and have been attending Satsangs till then.  I am in business of Electronics products and my wife has her own business of Women Beauty Secret and Health products.  We are importing various items and keep travelling Far East, Middle East, Europe and African countries. Now planning to have some business activities in U.S. shortly.  I am always happy to interact with Satsangis in India and abroad.  It's our pleasure to have satsangi friends like you.
                  Radhasoami
                  S.K. Arora

                  Rakesh Kumar Gupta <gupta_rk6@...> wrote:

                  Radhasoam
                  Thank you Satish for your mail . I was initiated at the age of 35 along with my wife in 1987 by Hazoor Maharaj ji . I am a Chemical Engineer, working with ONGC , presently posted at Mumbai. Origamy, Bonsai, painting and tracking are my hobbies. I would like to share views with other satsangis.

                  Regards.
                  R.K.Gupta

                  Do you Yahoo!?

                • raj Kumar
                  Message 8 of 10 , Jun 18, 2011
                    There once was a little boy who had a bad temper. His father gave him a bag of nails and told him that every time he lost his temper, he must hammer a nail into the fence.
                    The first day the boy had driven 37 nails into the fence. Over the next few weeks as he learned to control his anger, the number of nails hammered daily, gradually dwindled down. He discovered it was easier to hold his temper than to drive those nails into the fence. Finally the day came when the boy didn’t lose his temper at all. He told his father about it and the father suggested that the boy now pull out one nail for each day that he was able to hold his temper.
                    The days passed and the young boy was finally able to tell his father that all the nails were gone. The father took his son by the hand and led him to the fence. He said “you have done well, my son, but look at the holes in the fence. The fence will never be the same. When you say things in anger, they leave a scar just like this one.”
                    You can put a knife in a man and draw it out. It won’t matter how many times you say I’m sorry, the wound is still there.
                    Make sure you control your temper the next time you are tempted to say something you will regret later.

                  • vickysandhuz@yahoo.com
                    Message 9 of 10 , Aug 8, 2011
                      Radha soami jee. Aapne etni acche sakhi likhi hi
                      Sent from my Nokia phone
                      Message 10 of 10 , Jun 29, 2013
                        Radhasoamiji
                        Ye shabad Hajur swamiji maharaj ki bani he
                        Guru karo khoj kar bhai, bin guru koi raah na Pai ..

                        Aur ye shabad Santo ki bani me page no. 29 per he.

                        Radhasoami
                        Gaurang

                        Sent from my Windows Phone