Radhasoami

  • solid_b2001
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2006
      Radha soami

      I m brijendra singh ,a new member of group. Plz share ur views &
      thaughts on this group. Iam thir to read & to give responce.

      I want to tell u that plz Don't make satsang a routine work.think about
      it.what we do is we listen to the satsang & say that 'todays satsang
      was very nice'.we r listening satsang for many years but we don't take
      anything from it.we should take something & use it in our day-to-day
      life.
      Thanks for reading ,I know people Don't time to read.

      Radhasoami