Re: [Lightfromsoundoasis] Re: Fwd: I talk about RS and Yogananda's influence in my book

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 2, 2006
      --- netemara888 <netemara888@...> wrote:

      > MP's revelation of himself as RFK was in part by the
      > passion of our
      > relationship. His lives are actually traced to Marc
      > Anthony and
      > beyond. The Marc Anthony, Cleopatra, and other great
      > Romans form one
      > of the largest proofs of my thesis. We are
      > connected from way
      > back.

      MM:
      You also mentioned connections with Shakespeare, the
      other day. I was thinking about it. Shakespeare, as
      you know, wrote "Antony and Cleopatra." Therefore, he
      was thinking a lot about Cleopatra. He might have
      knows, via meditation, a lot about her. I can't even
      imagine what he might have known. Since, he was
      literally putting words in her mouth, and in Marc
      Antony's mouth, then I'm sure that Anami Purush must
      have been guiding him on that.

      If anyone has a lot of karma with you, now, then I'm
      open-minded to the fact, that there might be more to
      the iceberg, then just the tip. That's for sure.

      > RFK loved JFK to the depths of his being and that
      > does not come from
      > just being brothers in one life. I've read
      > everything and RFK was
      > so devastated by JFK that he nearly killed himself,
      > and went into a
      > deep depression.
      >
      > He was seen in dreams and meditations.
      >
      > Netemara

      MM:
      RFK was known for his great charisma. Do you think MP
      has a similar charisma, or is he now low-key, sort of
      like you, vis-a-vis, Blavatsky, who was much more
      famous, than you are now? :-) I'm open-minded to the
      fact that your book could bring you once again into
      the limelight, but that is contingent on God's will.
      He knows best, and he often works in mysterious ways.

      Best Wishes to you and your children.

      Michael Martin

      http://mail.yahoo.com