RE: [Michael Martin Western Sat Guru] RE: [Lightfromsoundoasis] Fwd: Re: Did Nostradamus Foresee Sant Gurinder And Me?

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      --- Kailash Setia
      <kailash.setia@...> wrote:

      > Michael,
      >
      > As per Nastradaum neither the one nor the other will
      > be understood.
      > But in this case Maharaj Gurinder Singh Ji is well
      > understood by millions of
      > people. Only MM is not well understood.

      MM:
      Jesus Christ had some rather close karmas with his
      disciples, but he said they didn't know him. They
      didn't know that he was in the Father, and the Father
      was in him. Even his successor, Peter, denied him
      thrice just before the crucifixion.

      Maharaj Gurinder Singh Ji has initiated a
      mind-boggling number of souls. That much is obvious.
      Have you checked the definition of satsangi, lately?
      It is a soul who is striving to reach the True Home.
      How many of the lakhs, that he has initiated, really
      know him, and are striving as good satsangis should
      be?

      Hazur Anami Purush Radha Soami told me just recently,
      "Many have failed to notice the Holy Aspects of Sant
      Gurinder." My meditation tends to back up what
      Nostradamus wrote 400+ years ago. Maybe someone could
      ask Sant Gurinder, if people have understood him?

      Michael Martin

      > So can we say that this qurantine either depicts
      > something else or it is not
      > truth.

      =Sant+mat&w3=Marlowe&c=3&s=49&.sig=cN1IOggAihoQArH-5zp8yg>
      > > > Sant mat
      > > >

      > <

      > t&w3=Marlowe&c=3&s=49&.sig=l-EChW6V3PzvIGFkmAuxpA>
      > > > Marlowe
      > > >

      > <

      > &w3=Marlowe&c=3&s=49&.sig=cK5hANP_aX25hH_7D9BqMw>
      > > >
      > > > _____
      > > >
      > > > YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS
      > > >
      > > > * Visit your group "
      > Lightfromsoundoasis
      > > >
      > > <
      > http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Lightfromsoundoasis>
      > > > " on the web.
      > > >
      > > > * To unsubscribe from this group, send
      > an
      > > > email to:

      > > > * Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject
      > > > the Yahoo! Terms of
      > > > Service < http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/> .
      > > >
      > > > _____

      > > > removed]

      > > protection around
      > > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > protection around
      > http://mail.yahoo.com

      > Religion and spirituality

      nd+spirituality&w2=Beyond+belief&w3=Kirpal+singh&w4=Hazrat+inayat+khan&c=4&s
      > =92&.sig=gDdDPVcgohV-w-M6QtnbPw>
      > Beyond belief

      ity&w2=Beyond+belief&w3=Kirpal+singh&w4=Hazrat+inayat+khan&c=4&s=92&.sig=irY
      > rzVwFEZINj8GFxiDpOw>
      > Kirpal singh

      ty&w2=Beyond+belief&w3=Kirpal+singh&w4=Hazrat+inayat+khan&c=4&s=92&.sig=x_H9

      http://mail.yahoo.com