RE: [Lightfromsoundoasis] Fwd: Re: Did Nostradamus Foresee Sant Gurinder And Me?

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2006
      --- Kailash Setia
      <kailash.setia@...> wrote:

      > Can you tell me who is this Guruavtar which has
      > landed in 1999?

      MM:
      I've written about it years ago. Sure, I'll go over
      it again.

      http://www.nostradamus-repository.org/repository/2.html

      Century 10, Quatrain 72:

      L'an mil neuf cens nonante neuf sept mois
      Du ciel viendra un grand Roy deffraieur
      Resusciter le grand Roy d'Angolmois.
      Avant apres Mars regner par bon heur.

      The year thousand nine hundred ninety nine seven
      months
      Of heaven shall come a great King defrayer (redeemer)
      To bring to life again the great King of Angolmois.
      Before after Mars reigns by good luck.

      MM:
      Actually this translation "redeemer," is probably
      pretty close to the truth. "Deffraieur," has been
      translated as "fright," also. I don't know that much
      French, and next to nothing about Old French.

      "d'Angolmois," has been translated as an anagram of
      Mongols. Mongols means Asians. The Great King of the
      Asians was Maharaj Charan Singh Ji, and now, also,
      Maharaj Gurinder Singh Ji. They are really ONE.
      Great King clearly means Maharaj.

      The last line is the tip-off. "Mars," is the keyword.
      My name is Martin, derived from the Latin Martinus,
      which was derived from Mars, according to what I've
      read.

      I started discussing Sant Mat in 1997 on the internet,
      so Nostradamus was within two years of a bullseye.
      Not bad, considering he was shooting from 400+ years.

      Michael Martin

      http://mail.yahoo.com