ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!

  • RSSB PAKISTAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21, 2006
      "Dr. Atul Verma" <dratulv29@...> wrote:
      To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
      From: "Dr. Atul Verma" <dratulv29@...>
      Date: Sat, 18 Feb 2006 15:41:53 -0000
      Subject: [rssbeas] ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!

      ONE PARAGRAPH THAT EXPLAINS LIFE!

      Arthur Ashe, the legendary Wimbledon player was dying of AIDS which he got
      due to infected blood he received during a heart surgery in 1983. From
      world over, he received letters from his fans, one of which  conveyed:
      "Why
      does GOD have to select you for such a bad disease"?

      To this Arthur Ashe replied: The world over -- 5 crore children start
      playing tennis, 50 lakh learn to play tennis, 5 lakh learn professional
      tennis, 50,000 come to the circuit, 5000 reach the grand slam, 50 reach
      Wimbledon, 4 to semi final, 2 to the finals, When I was holding a cup I
      never asked GOD "Why me?". And today in pain I should not be asking GOD
      "Why me?"

      Happiness keeps u Sweet, Trials keep u Strong, Sorrow keeps u Human,
      Failure Keeps u Humble, Success keeps u Glowing, But only God Keeps u
      Going.....

      keep
      going