HEART TO HEART

  • RSSB PAKISTAN
    Message 1 of 1 , Feb 21 10:15 AM
      ashok manghani <ashok279@...> wrote:
      To: rssbeas@yahoogroups.com
      From: "ashok manghani" <ashok279@...>
      Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2006 07:39:18 -0800
      Subject: [rssbeas] HEART TO HEART

      One day, an old uneducated woman came to ask for forgiveness
      from the Great Master.
      After listening to her explanation that she had to offer for her acts,
      the Great Master said,"All right, touch your ears and promise you will not
      do it again."
      The old lady put her hands to her ears and said,"I am sorry for what I did.

      But you also put your hands to your ears and promise that you will not go
      away form inside me!"
      Amused at the woman's innocent words, the Great Master burst out laughing.

                                                         Diwan Daryai Lal Kapur,
      Heaven on Earth