Marlowe Was Probably Shakespeare's Predecessor

  • Michael Martin
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
      > LXXIV --- Sonnet 74 by Shakespeare

      > 1. But be contented when that fell arrest
      > 2. Without all bail shall carry me away,
      > 3. My life hath in this line some interest,
      > 4. Which for memorial still with thee shall stay.
      > 5. When thou reviewest this, thou dost review
      > 6. The very part was consecrate to thee:
      > 7. The earth can have but earth, which is his due;
      > 8. My spirit is thine, the better part of me:
      > 9. So then thou hast but lost the dregs of life,
      > 10. The prey of worms, my body being dead;
      > 11. The coward conquest of a wretch's knife,
      > 12. Too base of thee to be remembered.
      > 13. The worth of that is that which it contains,
      > 14. And that is this, and this with thee remains.

      MM Update:
      My opinion is, that Christopher Marlowe had appeared
      in Shakespeare's
      meditation. Marlowe knew that his term as Sat Guru
      was coming to an
      end, just as Jesus Christ knew that he would be put on
      the cross. I
      think Marlowe and Shakespeare both knew that it was
      time for him to go
      back to the Father (Supreme Being). Apparently, out
      of the grace of
      the Lord and Marlowe, that Shakespeare got this
      message. It seems to
      be Marlowe appointing Shakespeare to be the Successor.
      Marlowe would
      remain with Shakespeare in spirit form, and that is
      why the teachings
      of Marlowe's writings and Shakespeare's writings,
      contain many
      similarities.

      They were definitely two different people, when they
      were alive.
      Marlowe's death was not faked. It was real. This
      dovetails perfectly
      with the quote above Marlowe's portrait, which says,
      "Quod me nutrit,
      me destruit." That which nourishes me, destroys me.
      Marlowe knew that he was to merge back into the Shabd,

      Nam, or Holy Sprit, but in that form, he would always
      be with
      Shakespeare, moreover ONE with Shakespeare.

      The Shabd, Nam, or Holy Spirit, has been called
      "Living Water," "Bread
      of Life," "Divine Ambrosia," "Heavenly Nectar," etc.,
      etc.. That
      nourishes the Sat Gurus and is the source of all their
      power and
      knowledge. It is also the power which takes them out
      of their bodies
      at the time of death, and takes them to the Supreme
      Being.

      Michael Martin

      http://mail.yahoo.com
    • Michael Martin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 18, 2006
        MM:
        There were rumors that Marlowe was a spy, a
        counterfeiter, and a homosexual. I can't comment much
        on those charges, but his works appear to be the works
        of a Godman. Shakespeare's Sonnet 74 speaks volumes,
        also. Christ said, "If you can't have faith in me,
        judge me by my works." My opinion is that Marlowe and
        Shakespeare were Saints, and they had access to Anami
        Purush, at will.

        I've posted a photo of Marlowe, believed to be only 21
        years of age, at the time. It is on the Front Page of
        this group:

        Michael Martin

        http://mail.yahoo.com