Re: Dysfunctional skipHours & skipDays elements

    Message 1 of 3 , Feb 8, 2006
      MHO, I think we should avoid any more non-critical changes to
      skipHours and skipDays at this time. Once the first draft is
      approved by the RSS Advisory Board, then we either write a separate
      document indicating the handling or we deprecate. Of course, you can
      continue to discuss it in the meanwhile on this board. It's a worthy
      discussion.
      Thanks,

      Randy

      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, "Clinton Gallagher"