Re: Small Changes

    Message 1 of 5 , Feb 8, 2006
      Sorry, I should've explained. I wanted the value restrictions together
      in one place. But more importantly, I wanted to use 'default' instead
      of 'assumed' to match the original spec, because I think assumed is
      inaccurate. It's often the case that the height and width are not
      provided and not the default either. I often pick up the height and
      width from the actual image file.
      Thanks,

      Randy