Buy.com RSS Extension

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
      This is a pretty good RSS extension. Their RSS is slightly invalid,
      but good otherwise.

      http://www.buy.com/rss/module/product/
    • Charles Iliya Krempeaux
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 22, 2006
        Hello,

        On 4/22/06, Randy Morin <randy@...> wrote:
        This is a pretty good RSS extension. Their RSS is slightly invalid,
        but good otherwise.

        http://www.buy.com/rss/module/product/

        I would be better if the dollar sign ($) wasn't in the price attribute.

        And you had a way of specifying what currency the price was in.  (For example, Canadian Dollars, USA Dollars, the Euro, Iranian Rials, etc.)  Maybe using ISO 4217 codes (like CAD, USD, EUR, IRR, etc).

        That way this could work for internationalized systems too.

        So, for example...

        <project:content
             sku="99999999"
             price="99.99"
             currency="CAD"
             description="Text only product description"
             imageUrl=" http://example.com/image.png"
        />

        See ya

        --