wfw:commentRSS vs. wfw:commentRss

  • Greg Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 6, 2006
      list.]

      Joe,

      Thanks for the explanation, I have modified my RSS
      Guide [1] to indicate that the capitalization of
      wfw:commentRSS is deprecated.

      In addition, I will attempt to ensure that this
      explanation and recommend that this interpretation is
      published in any Best Practices guide of the RSS
      Advisory Board.

      Greg Smith

      [1]
      http://www.feederreader.com/TechnicalGuides/RSS_Basic.html