Re: Rss Cloud Element

    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 26, 2006
      You are probably looking for this page.

      http://blogs.law.harvard.edu/tech/soapMeetsRss#rsscloudInterface

      Whether cloud stores the list of subscribers in a database is really
      an implementation detail, but generally yes it would. The response is
      simply a notification messages with the url of the channel.

      It's pretty confusing and not well documented. In fact, I get confused
      even after years of reading this stuff. That'll change now that we
      have a forum (the Wiki) to document stuff.
      Thanks and hope this helps,

      Randy