Re: !Echo wiki: lessons learned

    Message 1 of 20 , Feb 24, 2006
      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, Sam Ruby <rubys@...> wrote:
      > I have to believe that Rogers felt that each of the eight of you would
      > add much needed confidence and credibility to the RSS Advisory Board.

      The board members and the active contributors to this list are all
      well-qualified on the subject.

      Syndication issues generate a lot of heat, and I'd like to discourage
      that on RSS-Public without moderating the list, because people ought
      to be able to speak freely here.

      To all participants: Please do what you can to keep the discussions
      here constructive.