Re: The children of

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 31, 2006
      --- In rss-public@yahoogroups.com, Phil Ringnalda <philringnalda@g...>
      wrote:
      > draft-1 says of the rss element
      > "This element is required and must contain only one child: a channel
      > element."
      > which strikes me as eminently reasonable, and unsupported by 2.0.1-rv6,
      > which does require exactly one child channel element ...

      Corrected, thanks. Here's the revised rss section:

      This element is REQUIRED and MUST contain one child element: a channel
      element. The rss element MUST NOT contain more than one channel.

      http://www.rssboard.org/rss-draft-1#element-rss

      I incremented the draft to 1.01.

      Because this is just a proposal, I didn't save the old draft. Should I?